Where to shop for apparel fabric?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to shop for apparel fabric?

For those who shop for non quilting fabrics, do you have some favorite sites? I have a great dress makers fabric store right down the hill from me. ☹
    "People were created to be loved. Things were created to be used. The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved and people are being used"― Dalai Lama XIV

Fabric.com I did find a fabric warehouse for great prices on velvet but I didn't look for other fabric. Honestly I've bought a lot at joanns. I've made my daughter pj pants.

Comment

Thanks, I was looking more for a site that is mostly apparel. I think I found what I was looking for. I sure had to put a lot of things on a will email list though. darn

https://www.hartsfabric.com/
      "People were created to be loved. Things were created to be used. The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved and people are being used"― Dalai Lama XIV

Comment

Check out Fabricmart - different sales just about every day, good prices and service.

Comment

Hi Lorie, if you like batik fabrics, check out sewbatik.com. They have cotton, rayon and t-shirt knit. The fabrics are gorgeous. I bought a piece of knit from them at the Houston Quilt show.
          "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
          Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

I've had great luck with Denver Fabrics.
            Barbara

Comment

Working...
            X