Where to shop for apparel fabric?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to shop for apparel fabric?

For those who shop for non quilting fabrics, do you have some favorite sites? I have a great dress makers fabric store right down the hill from me. ☹
    🌺 Lorie

Fabric.com I did find a fabric warehouse for great prices on velvet but I didn't look for other fabric. Honestly I've bought a lot at joanns. I've made my daughter pj pants.

Comment

Thanks, I was looking more for a site that is mostly apparel. I think I found what I was looking for. I sure had to put a lot of things on a will email list though. darn

https://www.hartsfabric.com/
      🌺 Lorie

Comment

Check out Fabricmart - different sales just about every day, good prices and service.

Comment

Hi Lorie, if you like batik fabrics, check out sewbatik.com. They have cotton, rayon and t-shirt knit. The fabrics are gorgeous. I bought a piece of knit from them at the Houston Quilt show.
          "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
          Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

I've had great luck with Denver Fabrics.
            Barbara

Comment

Working...
            X