Babylock Tiara III sit down quilting machine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Babylock Tiara III sit down quilting machine

I am dealing on the machine stated above. Anyone else out there have one and can give me the prop and/or cons of this machine?

I have the Baby Lock Tiara II which I purchased from my LQS. It was a floor model reduced in price to make floor space for the Tiara III. I've been very satisfied with it. I have the 18" table extension on the left side. It gives plenty of space for moving the quilt sandwich. I've lost track, but I think I've had it 5 yrs. I did not buy the stitch regulator because Tiara II - Sept. 2015 001.JPGTiara II - Sept. 2015 002.JPG I'd already been doing FMQ on my DSM. I've been very satisfied with it. I wanted to be able to sit to quilt. Plus I didn't have space in my house for a larger LA. I did buy the Gold Standard protection plan which is good for 3 yrs. I used it for routine cleaning & needed one repair. I would recommend buying locally if at all possible for warranty & service availability. I've never been sorry I bought this.

The biggest adjustment for me when getting used to using this mach. was learning how to properly adjust the tension.
    Last edited by JCY; May 9, 2020, 09:32 PM.

Comment

• FOSSILFERN
      FOSSILFERN commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you so much for your reply. I am going to go ahead and purchase this machine
Working...
X