Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have You Read The Story Called "A Quilt's Life" A Luminary Story???? From The Newest Block Magazine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have You Read The Story Called "A Quilt's Life" A Luminary Story???? From The Newest Block Magazine?

If you have received your long awaited BLOCK magazine from MSQC.....have you had the chance to sit down and read the story (on page 25) "A Quilt's Life, A Luminary Story???"
    This is one of the cutest stories I've read (and enjoyed) in a long time.
    It was such a nice story told as though the handmade quilt was talking about the wonderful life the quilt had throughout it's life after being given to a young couple as a Wedding Gift.
    I'd have to say, this was the first time I'd read a story as though the "Quilt" wrote it...and at the end there were tears in my eyes as I laughed about the quilt being taken to college and how happy the Quilt's life had been.

IF you haven't read it, make sure you do....it's a great story!!!

Happy Quilt.jpg
    Last edited by redcaboose1717; May 8, 2020, 05:33 PM.
    Jacqueline ( Sugar ) Dorer-Russell
    http:\\www.sugarssmilinpapercrafts.BlogSpot.com

"I miss the me I was when you were here"

I haven't read it yet. Sounds interesting. I have another book that I have not read. It is "Grandmother's Fan" by Sandy DuClos Eckart. The story is told by a family quilt spanning 4 generations. Just thought I would pass it along in case you were interested.

Comment

• redcaboose1717
      redcaboose1717 commented
      Editing a comment
      sydneybean
      Thanks.....I enjoy stories like that. I enjoy of helping people with their ancestry. I have a lot of information about my family and my husband's family as well.
      I think I'll see if I can get that book you mentioned on Amazon.
      Take care, and Stay Safe!!!!
Working...
X