Ever met a fabric line you love?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ever met a fabric line you love?

How much are you willing to pay for fabric you love? I bought a charm pack a while back and really I should have bought the layer cake or fat quarter bundle. it's called winter woods by Camelot...I fell in love with the line. Of course it's sold out now and I can find it on etsy but oh the price...they want $10 more than a quilt store plus shipping. I guess I'm calling all the enablers! Retail at it's best.

https://fabricshack.com/cgi-bin/Stor...winter%20woods

https://overrainbow.com/cgi-bin/Stor...winter%20woods

here are a couple stores that still has yardage.
    Wendy
    http://www.pinterest.com/wlrich2/boards/

Comment

• Momofmonsters5
      Momofmonsters5 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks!! Those stores did not come up on my search. Over the rainbow has all the prints!

• wlrquilts
      wlrquilts commented
      Editing a comment
      If you ever need to do a search for a line. Go to: quiltshops.com and click on item search Nd type what you are looking for. It searches lots of different quillt shops.

• JCY
      JCY commented
      Editing a comment
      If I find a fabric I really love, I make sure I buy everything I need, because the next thing you know, it's not available, or is too expensive. One time I found an older line of fabric at Jordan's Fabrics. All I needed was enough for the border. Their shipping is only $4.95.

Favorite fabric line? ...Absolutely...I am madly addicted to almost anything by Sweetwater Designs. I love letters, words and numbers and they fit me to a "T." I will admit that my favorites are the Christmas lines.

Comment

Me and My Sister Designs. I find I gravitate to the fabric line. Bright, cheery colors.
      “What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world, is and remains immortal.”

― Albert Pine

Comment

I learned quickly that love can be blind. Buying a ample amount of a fabric that at the time I LOVED.. well at some point we fell out of love and I didn't even like looking at it anymore. When working with scraps that I have cut up and stored away, every one in awhile a squared of THAT material will pop up, dang it! I swear I had used it ALL.

Comment

A single fabric, yes, but I usually don't care for the rest in the line, or at least not as much.
          TRUTH is seldom appreciated, unless you happen to agree with it. When you don't agree, you just call it rude.

Comment

I have so many favorites -- but I do like designer Jason Yenter for In The Beginning. The cotton is so silky feeling.

Also love a lot of Northcott prints and lines. I guess if I'm craving some brightness, I love Tula Pink. When I want mellow, I love Kansas Troubles.

I guess my favorites depend a lot on my moods.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

• Momofmonsters5
              Momofmonsters5 commented
              Editing a comment
              Oh, Jason yenter has that great dragon line...I want to make the blue way quilt!

I was in love with Amy Butler for a long time a long time ago. Now it's all looking like Fasett.
            🌺 Lorie

Comment

Working...
            X