BLOCK Magazine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BLOCK Magazine

Has anyone received the newest BLOCK magazine yet, or is it going to be delayed due to the COVID-19 Pandemic???
    (Part of the reason I am asking is that I don't have my copy yet. I have had issues with the mail for the last 27 yrs since I've lived in this house. Over the years I've called the Post Office and they will then start taking a closer look at my mail, etc. The Post Office will then put rubber bands around the mail for 3-4 months until I call them again when expected certain mail, etc.)

Lionus Sigh.jpg
    Jacqueline ( Sugar ) Dorer-Russell
    http:\\www.sugarssmilinpapercrafts.BlogSpot.com

"I miss the me I was when you were here"

I haven't received mine. Has enough time elapsed since our CCs were charged?

Comment

I have mine. I think it came in last week because it's still sitting on the side table.
      Katrina
      “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

I get the digital copy.
        Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

I got mine last week
          Vernona:icon_hi:

Comment

I don't get it by subscription, but I did order it with last order which I received in about8 days. It's really nice. I love the new format.

Has anyone else noticed that the page numbers on the table of contents is off by a few pages. Haven't read it all the way through. Perhaps they are making a corrected version reprint which is causing delay.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

Mine came last week.

Comment

I haven’t received mine in the mail either.

Comment

I haven't rec'd mine either. I placed an order at the beginning of April and I still don't have it. Today will be 20 days since I placed it. I know it took a little while to ship but the shipping is really slow. I know the mail is really behind.

Comment

Well, I just looked at my checking account and the payment was taken out 04/01......I actually thought it had been taken out 3/28....opps!
                    I rarely inquire about it any more....but I thought maybe due to COVID-19 perhaps the printing or shipment was held up, etc.
                    So, we'll probably get it in the next couple of days I would assume.
                    ************************************************** ************************************************** ********************
                    BTW.....I ordered something from Etsy from a Canadian seller......that sewing pattern took 8 wks....and according to the Saskatchewan Post Office they claimed they didn't have delays due to the COVID-19 Pandemic....however the Etsy Seller told me they were!!!
                    I've never EVER gotten really nasty with an Etsy seller, to whom I guess I owe an apology to, simply because I believed the Saskatchewan Postal Service Worker I spoke with LOL
                    (I guess this falls into the situation where I put my foot into my mouth....The minute I sent that email to the seller telling her I didn't believe her...WOW....I figured I'd end up eating my words!)
                    Oh well, we all do dumb things occasionally I guess.

thWed.jpg
                    Jacqueline ( Sugar ) Dorer-Russell
                    http:\\www.sugarssmilinpapercrafts.BlogSpot.com

"I miss the me I was when you were here"

Comment

• bubba
                      bubba commented
                      Editing a comment
                      The Canadian Postal Service did have delays in shipping. It was shut down entirely for a few weeks. My best friends daughter in law lives there and she was trying to ship something up there and was unable to. She finally ordered from Amazon Canada and was able to get it to her. I know of a couple companies that sell fabric and purse supplies and they just recently were able to start shipping again.

I'd believe the Etsy seller.

Mine came yesterday
                    Debbie

Comment

I know some question being billed for the magazine and then have to wait for it but if you order any other magazine you pay for the whole year at once and then have to wait . Seems like the same thing to me. And I waited for a shipment from an ebay seller that sent the package and then it sat in NJ for 2 weeks at the postal service and never mover. I finally got my postlady to check it from my end and it shipped the next day and I rec'd it in 2 days.

Comment

Mine came this afternoon.

Comment

Working...
                        X