• Show
Clear All

sisters quilting show...

So sad....https://ktvz.com/news/sisters/2020/0...lHd5xDQl2Qj9vY
    pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Sad, indeed. Stay well, all, and enjoy what will be shown.
    “Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.” ― John Muir
    “We can be many things in this life, choose to be kind!” ― author unknown

Comment

It is sad for sure. This is a quilt show that I have put on my bucket list to visit one day.

Wwith all the quilters' creativity and talent, I am certain we will all be able to enjoy a beautiful show from our homes.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

• SagedCrone
        SagedCrone commented
        Editing a comment
        It was also on my bucket list for this year, (because I am so much closer since moving here to MT) but, I will wait patiently like everyone else for next year! I'm excited for it already!

• bubba
        bubba commented
        Editing a comment
        I went to it, I think five years ago. It is amazing...beyond words! If you go, make hotel reservations early! My sister and I decided last minute and the closest room we could find was about 40 minutes away.

you really didn't think they would still have that this year? I don't see any big gatherings like that till 2021. we have another 18 months of this virus to be wary of.
      Dolores :lol::icon_heh:

Comment

• KarenC
        KarenC commented
        Editing a comment
        Doloris, I don't know about 18 months, but my guess is at least a year. Even if the gatherings were held, I would pray most people were sensible enough to not go. But then again, people do not always make sensible decisions.

• bubba
        bubba commented
        Editing a comment
        No, I doubted they would have it. But, it can still be sad!

In my browsing today, I discovered pics from the 2013 and 2014 Sisters, OR quilt shows on the Bear Creek Quilting Co. web site. There also are photos from the International Fall Show & Spring Market from 2013. Lots of beautiful quilts to see.

Comment

• bubba
        bubba commented
        Editing a comment
        There are several photos from the one I went to in my photos if you can get to them.

Bubba ~ I was able to find & view your Sisters albums. I'm still not used to looking for the word "Media" for photo albums. I'm still figuring out some of the quirks of this newly organized Forum.

Comment

Working...
      X