Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Easy Peasy Hair Cover/Scrub Cap

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmPnQFkigYs
    “Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.” ― John Muir
    “We can be many things in this life, choose to be kind!” ― author unknown

Cute cap, and looks pretty easy.

Comment

I'm making some scrub hats for my granddaughter who's a nurse. The first one I made was 2 layers, reversible. I tried it on for size and fitting. My head was so hot and sweaty with the double layers! Starting over with one layer and drag my serger out to finish edges neatly. (I hope it's already threaded and ready to go!)

Comment

Finished 13 of those already and another stack ready to start. It's time to get started! They area a whole lot quicker and easier than the first style I made!
        Katrina
        “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

That is very ingenious! If these 'bad hair days' continue, I may be making some for myself to wear!
          pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

From someone who has made one already, would these scrub hats be too feminine for male nurses. I love the way this pattern would be easy to make and is easily adjustable, but worry about that “bow”. My daughters guy needs some, but the other pattern I found online would be too difficult for my aching hand to accomplish right now.

Comment

Maybe he could tie it in the back
              Katrina
              “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

I think that something like this would be more appropriate for men:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNyTTA2QLlY

Comment

Working...
                X