KAI Scissors Warehouse Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KAI Scissors Warehouse Sale

KAI scissors having warehouse sale until 4/26/20 if anyone interested.
    25% off entire order. Use Coupon Code: CLEAN

https://kaiscissors.com/

Hate to be a Debbie Downer but...I bought my first Kai item a couple months ago, a rotary cutter, not even on sale. I just don't like it at all. It has this weird safety ring around the blade which when open blocks the blade from being able to cut anything with a slit cut ruler, like June Tailor or Stripology. If you are shopping for a rotary cutter you might want to watch out that you are not ordering this one. The only reason I ordered this was bc of all the raves everyone on the Forum was giving Kai products. I am now back to my little 28 mm Fiskars.

Comment

• bubba
      bubba commented
      Editing a comment
      I absolutely love, love, love the Kai rotary cutters, however you have found the one thing you can not do with it. I have old Fiskars and Martelli's I can use instead.

• Sharyn J
      Sharyn J commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't have the rotary cutter. I have several pairs of scissors which I love. I purchased some thread snips a couple years ago and I don't like them. I'll stick with the scissors.
      If you order anything now during the warehouse sale, be sure to enter the discount code at checkout. The price you see on each item is the regular price and discount isn't applied until checkout. Ordering directly from KAI is free shipping within the US. It's also probably faster shipping than Amazon. I'm still waiting for packages from end of March and I have Prime!

I just bought some Kai shears on Amazon. It was cheaper even with the sale.
    🌺 Lorie

Comment

Well, if you haven't had a pair of their scissors...get some. I love the big shears and the little embroidery scissors so much. I brought them with me because I just am enamoured with them.
      Walk in peace with the Lord by your side.
      Terry

Comment

Originally posted by grammaterry View Post
        Well, if you haven't had a pair of their scissors...get some. I love the big shears and the little embroidery scissors so much. I brought them with me because I just am enamoured with them.
        My dd was over getting some fabric for masks and used mine. She wants some now. I won't buy another brand now.
        🌺 Lorie

Comment

• bubba
          bubba commented
          Editing a comment
          Their scissors are the best!!

I bought Wiss scissors in the early 80's, and have never needed any more.
        TRUTH is seldom appreciated, unless you happen to agree with it. When you don't agree, you just call it rude.

Comment

Working...
        X