Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flower Power

Hi
    Here is block one version 2. This one is made with fabric paint. By the end of this quilt a long I will have 2 quilts.
    One with Ink tense and one with fabric paint.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    sigpic

God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    The stash to make a quilt to help me cope,
    A quilt to give to comfort those I love in times of hurt, fear and uncertainty.
    And the courage to keep on sewing when life itself seems held together by a single thread of hope.

That's pretty, and what a different project than anything I am used to seeing. It looks like a combination of painting and quilting? Will the final quilt be washable or is it a wall hanging? Can you explain what ink tense is? I have no idea.

Comment

Originally posted by jjkaiser View Post
      That's pretty, and what a different project than anything I am used to seeing. It looks like a combination of painting and quilting? Will the final quilt be washable or is it a wall hanging? Can you explain what ink tense is? I have no idea.
      This one is made with textil color paint and then quilted. Derwent Ink tense Pencils is a coloring pencil that when wet becomes permanent. Both are washable.
      sigpic

God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
      The stash to make a quilt to help me cope,
      A quilt to give to comfort those I love in times of hurt, fear and uncertainty.
      And the courage to keep on sewing when life itself seems held together by a single thread of hope.

Comment

Working...
      X