Oly Fun UPDATE on use in masks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oly Fun UPDATE on use in masks

Expert recommended that use Non-Woven Polypropylene (NWPP) as the material to sew for the face mask. Oly-Fun fabric is a non-woven polypropylene material where re-use grocery bags or event bags are made from. Perhaps it is a great alternative to sew instead of cotton. However, please check if it is washable at high temperatures for sanitization and whether if they can last for repeated washing.

Thank you. Hope you all stay safe and stay away for any virus.

I was able to get a bolt of it from Walmart for under $20US Joannes' was selling for almost three times that. Just checked the Walmart site, the only color left is red https://www.walmart.com/ip/Fairfield...iABEgJta_D_BwE
    “Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.” ― John Muir
    “We can be many things in this life, choose to be kind!” ― author unknown

I got a turquoise roll 3 weeks ago for other project apt Walmart, but I have yet to use. I did make one folded sides mask and it was pretty hot. I would probably use it to make filter inserts.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

Whatever you do, don't hit it with a hot iron!!! Did that a few years back, and I'm pretty sure a lot of the fabric ended up in the trash!
      pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

Working...
      X