Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone remember helping me with this quilt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone remember helping me with this quilt?

I ran across the fabric for this in my mess and can't find the thread where everyone helped out on the measurements. There was a website (I found it) but it's shut down.

squares.jpg

Okay I found the pattern for sale, but we had it all figured out.
    https://www.shopmartingale.com/solid...d-squares.html
    Last edited by Hulamoon; March 31st, 2020, 04:25 PM.
    "People were created to be loved. Things were created to be used. The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved and people are being used"― Dalai Lama XIV

I don't remember it from before, but the other measurements would be easy if you know the size of the largest square
    K is for Karen 😊​..................
    Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
    T - is it TRUE?
    H - is it HELPFUL?
    I - is it INSPIRING?
    N - is it NECESSARY?
    K - is it KIND?

Comment

I don't remember, but what's the question? What's your smallest size square at the bottom? Are you using 2.5 inch that finish at 2inches?
      Here's an example:
      Finished quilt size
      small med large Width Length
      cut size 2.5 4.5 8.5 32 40
      cut size 3 5.5 10.5 40 50
      Last edited by KarenC; March 31st, 2020, 07:13 PM.

Comment

Okay, I think I want to make it a lap. So there are three sizes of squares. If the biggest one was cut at 12 1/2'' it would make it 48'x60'. If that's right I need some math help on the rest. 🙏😁
        "People were created to be loved. Things were created to be used. The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved and people are being used"― Dalai Lama XIV

Comment

• K. McEuen
          K. McEuen commented
          Editing a comment
          medium would be cut at 6.5"
          small would be 3.5:

Thanks Karen! I think I was wishy-washy before on what size I wanted and just stalled.

This is going to be for my youngest and I'm going to make another in purples for my oldest. I might be buying my first fat quarters for that one.

Thanks again!

Comment

I sure do love that quilt! Thanks for sharing it with us!
          Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

Comment

Originally posted by GuitarGramma View Post
            I sure do love that quilt! Thanks for sharing it with us!
            Well I hope mine comes out like the picture!

Comment

Working...
            X