X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 201 Treadler
    replied
    Hi all,
    yesterday opened the jelly roll, fiddle dee dee, these are happy colours certainly made me smile,
    pegged to the sock dryer and soaked with the shower water, watching the excess bubbles go down drain this is more for me while sewing, handling then any other reason, left to dry then rolled back up, ready for today, am still in decide mode which way to go only having a jelly roll and a light grey fat quarter as the only un cuts, everything else is in the off cuts bags, so should be interesting.
    https://quiltville.blogspot.com/2020...ng-part-1.html
    the progress so far is in album
    am unable to work out how to add here.
    Last edited by 201 Treadler; March 31, 2020, 08:45 AM.

Leave a comment:

• chelea
    replied
    I think I'll try Bonnie's quilt-along. I like that it's a medallion (I've been wanting to try one) so that you can stop at any point and you still have a top finished. She posted some of the specifics this morning and it starts tomorrow:

https://quiltville.blogspot.com/2020...uilt.html#more

Leave a comment:

• Claire Hallman
    replied
    I found a great jelly roll in my closet and a couple of different yards of fabric to go with. My problem is background, I don't have enough of any one so am thinking of using three different blender type fabrics that are all the same tone/color/value. I have not cut anything [except my finger] yet, waiting to see more of the videos.
    I also have saved the pdf s from Edyta Sitar's mystery sew along. It looks really pretty but I don't have fabric with which to do it..... yet.

Leave a comment:

• KPH
    replied
    I had a jelly roll pulled to do Cozy's Sewquester. I couldn't figure out a pop color, so I think I'm going to do Hopscotch instead.

Leave a comment:

• TMP
    replied
    I saw that also . I think I am going to make it, even though I promised I wouldnt start another quilt until I got this stack of unfinished quilted and the binding on. I'm about to go stir crazy and I think this will keep me occupied .

Leave a comment:

• 201 Treadler
    started a topic Sew in place Quilt along

Sew in place Quilt along

spotted this, Bonnie Hunter Sew in place Quilt along, it may start Monday. .
    did like Jenny's Hopscotch quilt this week.
    Always like watching all creatives from all😁
Working...
X