Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you have a favorite template for a Drunkard's Path block?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you have a favorite template for a Drunkard's Path block?

I have wanted to make a Drunkard's Path quilt for the longest time and I finally trust my skills enough to give it a go, lol

I think I want to try & use charm squares, but I can also use some fat quarters.

any suggestions as to a good template set?

this is where i got mine. acrylic. love them. also got large one i haven't used yet from MSQC https://backporchdesign.com/templates-rulers/

Comment

I have the same ones as nativetexan. I got them on Massdrop a long time ago. It was a deal for a couple of sizes. I haven't used them yet, but want to say how well made they are.

I think I will get them out after I finish organizing!

Here she is using charm packs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiuqSWQlefk
      Last edited by Hulamoon; March 27th, 2020, 07:48 PM.
      "People were created to be loved. Things were created to be used. The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved and people are being used"― Dalai Lama XIV

Comment

I have the same ones (backporchdesigns) and have made several quilts with them. Works as advertised, but what's cool is the rubber cement streaks on the paper side. It's really a packaging aid, but works great as a gripper. It will peel off eventually. Don't be tempted to remove the paper back cuz after the original stires come off, you can add more, or give it a shot of basting spray.
        You gots to risk it to gets the biscuit-

Comment

I made one drunkard's path quilt using the Go cutter and it was easy peasy to sew. If you don't have the cutter perhaps you could borrow one from a friend which is what I did.

Comment

Thank you all - that looks like a great set!

Comment

Working...
            X