your go to pattern

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

your go to pattern

When you have a special gift to make and you want it to look difficult but be a quick and easy pattern what is your go to patterns?

I would say the D9P, but only three fabrics and cutting bigger squares (about 7''). It looks really classy to me. Shows off a focal fabric too.
    🌺 Lorie

Comment

I try to not ever do the same pattern twice, if I can help it. Too many others to try.
      TRUTH is seldom appreciated, unless you happen to agree with it. When you don't agree, you just call it rude.

Comment

I love the hour glass, nine patch. I'm not sure what the last version of it is called.

Disappearing 9 patch is a beauty, too.

There are too many!
        Katrina
        “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

I love the Irish Change pattern that Jenny did a tutorial on a couple weeks ago. You actually just make one block and it's alternated with a 10" square. You can make it as large as you like.
          sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Jenny's teacup quilt. Also Jenny's super simple hourglass which is so fun easy and addictive it will make you want to make only that one over and over (great for charm squares and the more variety in colors and prints the better).

Comment

Warm Wishes is my go to pattern!!!

Comment

• Claire Hallman
                Claire Hallman commented
                Editing a comment
                My favorite, too

I love the D4P. I find Jenny's method easy and quick to complete and it looks like a million dollars to me.

Comment

Working...
              X