Online free mystery quilt along

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Online free mystery quilt along

My local quilt shop is going to be hosting a free online mystery quilt along via Facebook. I know nothing about it yet other than that.

If anyone wants to join, go here https://www.facebook.com/pg/Thread-L...=page_internal and click the Join button on the Thread LoftMystery Quilt group.

That is nice, for someone with more sticktoitiveness than me. I am horrible at block of the month and fear I would be at mystery quilts too. I love seeing Bonnie Hunter's quilts come to the finish, but can't see myself sitting there sewing things that I have no clue where they go or what it will look like. Be sure to show pics if you do this!
    K is for Karen 😊​..................
    Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
    T - is it TRUE?
    H - is it HELPFUL?
    I - is it INSPIRING?
    N - is it NECESSARY?
    K - is it KIND?

Comment

• Claire Hallman
      Claire Hallman commented
      Editing a comment
      I just printed out each clue and then made the quilt when everything was revealed. I am too much a control freak to just do it blindly.

I'm reluctant to commit to a mystery quilt because I don't want to put in all the time, effort, and fabric only to learn that I don't particularly like the design. I have plenty of projects on my list; I really don't need another one right now.

Comment

I'm reluctant to commit to a mystery quilt because I don't want to put in all the time, effort, and fabric only to learn that I don't particularly like the design.
      No worries. No one is obligated to participate. People can even wait for all the clues to come out before they start if they want, so that they know they'll like the pattern.

I was just passing along a possible project for people might be interested. There no obligation to participate.

Comment

Working...
      X