No announcement yet.

How to make an easy face mask that's washable and reusable with spare fabric

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to make an easy face mask that's washable and reusable with spare fabric

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kwFaRFHKhY

Enjoy !
    sigpic

God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    The stash to make a quilt to help me cope,
    A quilt to give to comfort those I love in times of hurt, fear and uncertainty.
    And the courage to keep on sewing when life itself seems held together by a single thread of hope.

This is quick and easy. I have been working on masks all day for our local hospitals. I talked to doctors in the ERs today and they are thrilled to get them. Please join me in doing this in your area.
    sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Thanks for posting this link. There's been so many different patterns all over Facebook and talk about the kinds of fabric that should or should not be used. I have also heard so many people are making these that stores are sold out of elastic. Thanks for breaking it down for us, Jenny!

Comment

That's easier than some that are posted and it looks just the same. I just looked on Amazon and they don't have elastic either!
        Lorie

Comment

I have found one of the fabrics used in the N95 mask. Unfortunately those stores are closed now. I had a few of these masks from a friend. I did find some packages of elastic at Walmart today. For the metal tie to shape over nose, I found a twist tie covered with foam, used to tie plants. I will test wash all these products before jumping into production.
          My son would like some of these for work.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

Working...
          X