Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looky what I just got!

720.jpg

Problem is, no one wants to pick it up for me๐Ÿ˜ฅ My dd with her baby and I were going to pick it up and her sister (my youngest) won't let her and now she won't come. So I bought it over the phone and I can't use it just when I could use it most. How much changes in just a week.

That's not the biggest problem anyone could have right now but just wanted to say how excited I am! I went from brand lover of Babylock to something I should of gotten instead of the Cresendo. I don't feel the least bit guilty. ๐Ÿ˜
    Lorie
    ๐ŸŒบKauai๐ŸŒบ

very exciting,
    ๐Ÿ˜€ hope you can pet Pfaff soon๐Ÿ˜‰

Comment

Jeez how exasperating to have a new thing but you can't quite get your hands on it yet! Idk why your dd with the baby needs permission from her sister though? Unless she needs to borrow sister's car? You have some weird family dynamics going on there but i hope you can bring the new machine home soon.

Comment

That is really exciting
        Walk in peace with the Lord by your side.
        Terry

Comment

Originally posted by jjkaiser View Post
          Jeez how exasperating to have a new thing but you can't quite get your hands on it yet! Idk why your dd with the baby needs permission from her sister though? Unless she needs to borrow sister's car? You have some weird family dynamics going on there but i hope you can bring the new machine home soon.
          My youngest is super protective and controlling. She sputters out what she's thinking before thinking how it might affect someone too. I love her, but sometimes I gotta roll my eyes at her. lol
          Lorie
          ๐ŸŒบKauai๐ŸŒบ

Comment

Hope you get together soon. She looks like fun!

Comment

I hope she gets home soon. I know you'll enjoy her.
              Katrina

โ€œNothing can dim the light which shines from within.โ€
              โ€• Maya Angelou

Comment

She's a beauty! Hoping you will get her home soon. And no, you shouldn't feel guilty at all. You deserve this, girlfriend!

Comment

Will the store not deliver it to your house??
                  pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

Congratulations on your new Pfaff. I hope it will get to you soon.

Comment

Originally posted by bubba View Post
                      Will the store not deliver it to your house??
                      Maybe, but I need help with a table in another room and other stuff.
                      Lorie
                      ๐ŸŒบKauai๐ŸŒบ

Comment

• Monique
                        Monique commented
                        Editing a comment
                        At least it would be home.

Originally posted by MSN View Post
                      She's a beauty! Hoping you will get her home soon. And no, you shouldn't feel guilty at all. You deserve this, girlfriend!
                      Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š. I won't have to deal with that dang 12lb walking foot!
                      Lorie
                      ๐ŸŒบKauai๐ŸŒบ

Comment

Congratulations. Hope that you are united in sewing bliss soon.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

Oh how I hope you find a way of betting her home! Just think of the stress relief sheโ€™d be for you!
                          ๐Ÿ’ซ Star lover

Comment

Enjoy! Hopefully she will be safe and sound in your new home soon!

Comment

Working...
                            X