Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question

Hi
    I got a notification that I can not open. As far as I can figure there are not a post connected to the notification.
    Anyone else had this problem ?
    sigpic

God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    The stash to make a quilt to help me cope,
    A quilt to give to comfort those I love in times of hurt, fear and uncertainty.
    And the courage to keep on sewing when life itself seems held together by a single thread of hope.

Yes, the notifications let you know that someone replied to a thread you started, or commented on one of your posts.

Comment

Originally posted by JulieC View Post
      Yes, the notifications let you know that someone replied to a thread you started, or commented on one of your posts.
      Yes but the problem is that I can not open it to see what the person who left the notification said.
      sigpic

And the courage to keep on sewing when life itself seems held together by a single thread of hope.

Comment

I get those notifications almost daily. Scroll down to the bright yellow notices & click on them one at a time to read the new comments in each thread.

Comment

It's probably spam that the admin already deleted. For some reason, it still appears on the notifications even though you can't read anything. I've noticed it a few times.

Comment

If you click on the title within the yellow notification field the message will open.
            Ginny B

http://www.ginnyscraftbasket.wordpress.com

Comment

Swedish leo, you may need to sign in (log in) again on this new format. I received a message that I couldn't do something, and I signed in (again), and now everything is fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharyn J View Post
                It's probably spam that the admin already deleted. For some reason, it still appears on the notifications even though you can't read anything. I've noticed it a few times.
                Ok That make sense.

The notifications that I can read all have the post name where they responded in the text line. The one that I can not open does not have a post tied to it.
                sigpic

Comment

have one at moment, that does not have a link to tap, the last one the person was banned. just dismiss

Comment

Working...
                  X