Need a laugh today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need a laugh today?

I know I did, feeling much better now. :.. Hope this puts a smile on your face

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...ature=emb_logo

loved it. Makes me glad i'm not a long armer
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the smile this morning.
      Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

DH laughed. He thought I had gone country.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

I love that, cute video and the song has a real message.😆 I am not a long armer but did do custom work in the past. Some people have no clue.

Comment

I had to stop for a minute and think if any of my quilts are in your possession! Nobody gets as "up front and personal" with your quilts as the talented wonderful sweet soul who does the long arming (is that a word/words?). LOL you ok Girlfriend? I'm almost always good for a laugh!
            sigpic~~Libby~~

Quilters make great comforters.

Friendship is sewn with love and measured by kindness.

Comment

I really enjoyed that. I even believe "I can quilt that out" on my own domestic machine. HaHa

Comment

Originally posted by EnumclawGramma View Post
                I had to stop for a minute and think if any of my quilts are in your possession! Nobody gets as "up front and personal" with your quilts as the talented wonderful sweet soul who does the long arming (is that a word/words?). LOL you ok Girlfriend? I'm almost always good for a laugh!
                I'm good thank you, just working lots of hours and as tired as I am after work insomnia has kicked in. Took an OTC sleep aid last night and I think I was asleep before I pulled the covers up to my chin.

Comment

I can't stop laughing
                  Gary,

"No regrets, only learning opportunities."

Comment

• sidesaddles
                    sidesaddles commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I am a LAer and I have had some of those nightmares. Last one took me three weeks. I took t
                    it off the frame four times to try and fix the problems. I had one I literally took her quilt half apart and resewed. I was ready to quit doing work for the public.

That's hysterical!!! Thanks for sharing.

Comment

I can't get that out of my head now Thanks for the laugh.

Comment

Oh that was so cute. she even sang the word curtain as cur-tain, not curt-in. yea!!

Comment

Thank you so much for the laugh....I needed it today too! The one that got me almost on the floor was the quilt hanging out the back doors of the ambulance.
                        Sandy B.
                        "A heart that gives will never be empty."

Comment

Working...
                        X