Thursday welcome!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thursday welcome!

I've been up for awhile, and surprised - will be double post for sure. temps are hovering above zero, so the melt will continue.

Yesterday was appt at dentist, chores at step-son apt, visit mom and cut veggies and chore at daughter's place. They are still going to Mexico with kids for school break. Trying to anticipate every medical issue possible. I'm worried as there a lot of travellers at that time.

Today, drive DH to osteopath, and will book appt for me. Back is still stiff. Then I get my hair cut this aft. The yo-do list is growing and I know spring will be here before we know it.

Have an enjoyable day.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Yup double post, and that's okay. I am late to the party this morning. Have a great day friends.
    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

You're another busy one, Suzanne!

I'm being lazy, scared to start anything since I don't know if Joe will get here this afternoon or not. Instead of beach time, it's waiting time for someone that I don't know if he's coming today or not.

I still haven't found the vacuum cleaner. My last place to look is in the storage closets, but with the stuff in front of them from the battery install it's impossible for me to get to them. I ordered a new vacuum this morning. It will be here next week.
      Katrina
      “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

Working...
      X