Fabric

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fabric

Im trying order fabric from Fabric.com, MSQC doesnt sell it.
    if I order 3 yards, will it come in one continuous piece? That’s what I am wanting.

It should. Everything I have ordered from them has always come as continuous yardage.
    K is for Karen 😊​..................
    Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
    T - is it TRUE?
    H - is it HELPFUL?
    I - is it INSPIRING?
    N - is it NECESSARY?
    K - is it KIND?

Comment

• Jasonryan
      Jasonryan commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you!

Any coupons that you know of?

Comment

• K. McEuen
      K. McEuen commented
      Editing a comment
      No, but look on Amazon for the same fabric. Fabric .com is owned by them and sometimes Amazon is cheaper and if you are prime you don't pay shipping

I've ordered from them before, & it came in one continuous length.

Comment

I have also ordered from there. My most recent was 5-1/2 yards and it came as one continuous piece.

Comment

I ordered 7 panels for a One Block Wonder quilt from Fabric.com and they all came in one continuous piece. For me that was a very good thing! Kept them wrinkle free until I was able to get to the project. Once ordered 10 yards of super cheap muslin and it came in one long piece. So I think that is the way they do it!

Comment

FYI, they always email if they can’t give one continuous piece, they have great service.

Comment

I have always had great service from them, they even contacted me to say the fabric ordered was in 2 pieces, and did I still want the fabric.
            Kathryn
            There are moments which mark your life, moments when you realize nothing will ever be the same. And time is divided into two parts, Before this and After this

Comment

Working...
            X