Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saying a prayer for you!

Comment

Good luck! We are all thinking of you. I know everything will be just fine.

Comment

Thinking of you at this time. Best wishes for a speedy recovery from your surgery.

Comment

Prayers for a safe surgery and a speedy recovery.

Comment

Will be thinking happy thoughts for (((you))).
            "People were created to be loved. Things were created to be used. The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved and people are being used"ā€• Dalai Lama XIV

Comment

Annika, you are in God's hands, for sure...it is natural to be apprehensive...I am sending prayers your way this evening...hugs, Carol
              Carol

Sewing Mends The Soul ~ Author Unknown

Comment

We'll be there with you.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

Praying all goes well today.

Comment

Annika, You'll be out of surgery before you know it. We have already started our prayers for a quick recovery. I know you'll keep us posted. Try not to worry. Gina

Comment

Sending healing thoughts and prayers your way.
                      No act of kindness, however small, is ever wasted.
                      Aesop

Comment

Thank you so much for everything! Even if the forum have change appearance the people have not !
                        You are the best! warm and caring and ready to help always !
                        I sure love you all !

Surgery went well and I am home.
                        I have Josefine staying here at home with me because I should not be alone the first night.

A very thankful and relived Annika wish you all a good night/evening/day

sigpic

God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
                        The stash to make a quilt to help me cope,
                        A quilt to give to comfort those I love in times of hurt, fear and uncertainty.
                        And the courage to keep on sewing when life itself seems held together by a single thread of hope.

Comment

Rest well Annika, follow the doctor's orders, and take it easy!

Comment

Glad everything went well. Get lots of rest. You'll be up and around before your know it! We are all here for you.
                            Sending you hugs and wishes for speedy recovery.

Comment

I am glad it went well for you. Rest now and don't do what you are not supposed to do.
                              Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Iā€™m so thankful everything went well. Take all the time you need to rest, heal and relax. Be good to yourself, come back here when your ready. Hugs across the ocean!
                                šŸ’« Star lover

Comment

Working...
                                X