User Settings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

User Settings

I had noticed that we had a choice of various forum styles under User Settings. It appears there were 4, one being a default.

I tried changing it to the MSQ one. Went to save it. I then started getting that my password was not there (which it had been prior to trying to make the change). It never did accept it when I retyped it in. Hence I couldn't try one of the other options. Perhaps that is a glitch??

I had looked into this to change because of people having problems with the appearance being so light (I don't seem to notice that myself). At any rate will changing the default forum appearance within the user setting work? Does one of the options have a darker or different background?
    https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
    Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

I tried to change my background and such this morning. Clicked save, nothing changed.

At least we don't have to answer a random question for every post.
    Katrina
    “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

I tried to change mine also and I notice no change.

Comment

Doesn't work for me either. The background is so light and font so small.
        sigpicLinda :icon_wave:

Comment

Working...
        X