New forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New forum

I am so sorry,, I know you work so hard to make it better for us quilter...
    But I do not like the new changes to the forum. I find it hard to navigate and it is hard to view and I feel totally lost.
    sigpic

God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    The stash to make a quilt to help me cope,
    A quilt to give to comfort those I love in times of hurt, fear and uncertainty.
    And the courage to keep on sewing when life itself seems held together by a single thread of hope.

Hi
    its going to take some time to get used to this new look, but have managed to find your post by clicking forum then latest activity, hang in there, xx
    T

Comment

Totally lost on new forum. New isn’t always better!

Comment

I like the new look, new colors but its gonna take a little getting used to. Navigation seems a little different. Maybe shoulda been rolled out with instructions LOL. And apparently you cannot answer MO to the random question before posting. You have to spell out Missouri.

Comment

Yes, that happened to me, too. The question didn't accept MO for Missouri, so it asked another question. Not liking that feature at all.

I'm definitely liking the darker print. The previous gray was a bit too light my for old eyes.

Comment

I don't like it at all, anyway to make the font bigger just on this site, don't want to change my general computer font.

Comment

I liked the old system better. Click on what's new, the whole list of items right there, click through what you haven't already read. Groups are absolutely a PIA to get to and who knows where the old group posts are. I feel like a bitter old woman dealing with this after a stressful day.
              Katrina

“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.”
              ― Maya Angelou

Comment

• tfrankum
                tfrankum commented
                Editing a comment
                I’m having the same problem. Would like to be able to just view the groups I am a member of, but can’t figure out how to do that.

Yep, not terribly happy here either. people who do this for a living should at least try to make it not so New! if you get that. just difficult starting over and then over again.

Comment

my font size is 120% now. go to the upper right of your screen and click on lines there , open menu should show. then choose larger font by percentage offered.
                i should add when replying we can change the size of our font, i did 16 here. much better. if we all do this as we go along we will be able to read post better. then maybe they will feel sorry for us and change it all to 16 at least for us. fingers crossed. 🤔
                Last edited by nativetexan; February 28th, 2020, 02:24 PM.

Comment

• azmotogirl
                  azmotogirl commented
                  Editing a comment
                  What lines in the upper right of our screen? I don't see them or must not be looking in the right spot!

New layout reminds me of an old saying: "If it ain't broke, don't fix it"!

(and this new Random Question feature is really getting on my nerves)

Comment

Well.....its new.....but it certainly isn't IMPROVED in any way.
                  TRUTH is seldom appreciated, unless you happen to agree with it. When you don't agree, you just call it rude.

Comment

I know this took a lot of time and resources for ya'll. I do appreciate MSQ providing this forum for us to talk about quilting.. I am sorry but the navigation without instructions is a little bit of a pain. I do not like having to answer a question each time I post. I also had a time finding my albums. Some sort of help information page or post would be of help.

Thanks!
                    Teresa
                    Last edited by TMP; February 27th, 2020, 05:43 PM.

Comment

What happened to the random pictures that used to appear at the top of the screen?

Comment

I guess I'm a creature of habit, think it will take me a while to navigate the new forum. How do we find our albums? I can't seem to get to them or do we have to create all new ones again?
                        If you could choose to be anything choose kindness.

Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
                        http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

www.pinterest.com/cathyfiebe/boards

Comment

Originally posted by Cathy F View Post
                          I guess I'm a creature of habit, think it will take me a while to navigate the new forum. How do we find our albums? I can't seem to get to them or do we have to create all new ones again?
                          click on your name upper right
                          then profile
                          then media.
                          hope this helps
                          T

Comment

Working...
                          X