New Neighbours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Neighbours

Sandy - you are too funny! Maybe you could fill that "seeing eye" cup with hot coffee or chocolate and take to Barney Fife at the end of the driveway. Just be watching as he gets to the bottom of the cup. He might pull his gun to shoot the offending eye. Oh, wait, that can't happen. Barney Fife never had bullets in his gun...

PAMI - WHERE ARE YOU??? DON'T MAKE SANDY AND I SEND OUR BARNEY FIFES TO LOOK FOR YOU!!
    Gerri

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance.

Comment

Originally posted by Grandma G View Post
      Maybe you could fill that "seeing eye" cup with hot coffee or chocolate
      Um, I think that "cup" might be a bit too large for coffee, and for a different purpose, like to go under a bed!

Comment

Eliza - that is true. If he drank that much coffee he would definitely need to use the "cup" for its intended purpose.
        Gerri

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance.

Comment

Originally posted by Grandma G View Post
          Eliza - that is true. If he drank that much coffee he would definitely need to use the "cup" for its intended purpose.

Comment

Hmmmm... my brain is now starting to wonder if Pami is sitting at her computer screen laughing so hard she can't see the screen through the tears! Pami, did you play a rather hillarious joke on us all and make all of this up while silently using this as the plotline of your first novel- one that's headed straight to the top of the best seller's list? That would be a great book worth reading. One about a quilter tired of the same old boring threads, then comes up with an ingenious idea, and all the crazy things everyone's minds come up with. You could do a whole novel if you explored some of these ideas!!! rofl.

On a more serious note, I hope they (meaning those who like in the place we won't mention) have not uncovered this crazy thread, cut the electrical, snuck inside while wearing night vision goggles, and now have dear Pami gagged with a pincushion from her own sewing room tied to a chair with old pantyhose, trying to force her to join whatever crazy thing they are a part of. lol

I can't wait to see how this ends- it's like a great book that you just keep turning the pages on lol.

Comment

Come out come out where ever you are. I think with Barney and Mick on the case it might just get solved. Including the missing Pami.
              Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
              sigpic

Comment

CRICKEY!
                Maybe the new neighbors are part of the Witness Protection Plan!!
                How did WE miss this?
                Maybe that's why Pami is MUM.
                (Does anyone have my back on this?)
                I'm chuckling, but reality is comedy....
                I really need to get off the exclamation point.
                It may give people the idea that I'm bright and cheerful all the time....

Comment

OH MY GOODNESS!!! You guys crack me up!!! LOLOL This was the funnest bunch of posts ever!!!!! You guys are a riot. Now I'm wondering, where is Pami!!???!!!
                  Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

31 pages and still no answer!!!!!! Come on guys - can't you pop over with a cake and welcome them? (or did I miss that bit)

Some of that humour is a bit lost on me
                    Jane

http://jtct-jane.blogspot.com.au

Comment

This has become like a book I read and someone ripped out the last chapter....
                      Mary
                      SW Missouri

Smile and the world smiles with you, frown and you frown alone.

Comment

[QUOTE=New York Sue;267299]CRICKEY!
                        Maybe the new neighbors are part of the Witness Protection Plan!!

You might be on to something here....but instead of Them, it's Pammi who had to go into the WPP because she went over with her baked goods, drank lots of liquid, and discovered the neighbors have been secretly buying up all the fabric, templates and patterns we all have been having trouble finding. Barney Fife was called in and carted her off -- she's now living in a cell next to Otis and getting her baked goods from Aunt Bea (not such a bad thing!)

Quilter's Rules:
                        #1 Buy fabric - no matter how much you already have.
                        #2 Sew all day and all night - no cooking allowed.
                        #3 Start a new quilt before the last one is finished - must return to #1.

Comment

Originally posted by Mpyles View Post
                          This has become like a book I read and someone ripped out the last chapter....
                          CRAZY.... where is this going?? I wanna find Pami, Now!!! I want MY Pami!!! Who stole Pami??
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by Granny Judy; March 10th, 2013, 10:10 AM.
                          Judy

Click HERE to find me and My imagination
                          :icon_wave:

Comment

We all have had a good laugh with these posts, but seriously could someone get it touch with her to make sure she is okay?

Comment

HEADLINE: Pami pulled the wool over everyone's eyes. She has no neighbors. Here she is:
                              Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
                              it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

Pami where are you, we are waiting and waiting and waiting.
                                Remember, people will see your quilts long after you are gone. . . Not your housework!!

Leoniesigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X