Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Taking a few days off....so won't be around..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taking a few days off....so won't be around..

we had to put one of our dogs down this morning...we have had her for 12 years and she was a rescue dog that we just fell in love with and drove for 3 hours to pick up on January 16 1997. The kids are pretty torn up...and so is my husband...so I think we are going to have a lot of family time for the next few days..
    Michele

Re: Taking a few days off....so won't be around..

shell, that's terrible!!! That is so tough especially for your kids. I'm sorry to hear about it. We'll be missing you while you're away!

Comment

I am so sorry for your loss. We have several pets and we consider each one a member of the family. It is hard on everyone when the time comes to put them down, so I understand perfectly.
      Niki

Comment

Oh that is just awful. I am so sorry for you and for your family. It is so rough on kids, but can be especially hard for adults.
        We will miss you while you are away.

Comment

I'm so sorry about your dog. It's crazy how much they really are a part of the family. Enjoy your family time, we'll miss you!

Comment

So sorry to hear about the loss of your dog. I have been through that too. It hurts just like loosing a person you love. We'll be thinking of you.
            sigpic www.seejaysnotes.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
            X