Hello to all the newbies!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello to all the newbies!!!

We are so happy to have so many new people joining us this past week. Our numbers are growing by leaps and bounds. I wanted to kind of serve as your "MSQC Tour Guide" for a minute to show you around our little house here.

At the top of the page you see tabs. They seem pretty self explanatory.

Deal A Day - The daily special in the shop...check it out and make sure you pick it up if you like it...cause it only lasts until midnight or it sells out (which happens a LOT around here). And remember that there is $5 flat rate shipping...so load up that cart and don't pay any more for shipping!

Quilt Shop - This is the store. There you can find pre-cuts, fat quarters, yardages, notions, patterns, books, and magazines...there's tons to look through and the prices are wonderful. There's also a sale/bargain area that changes often so keep an eye on it and you never know what you will find.

Community - well...that would be us!! A good conversation is always only one click away.

Blog - Check out the blog often. You never know what those crazy MSQC girls are going to post!! Giveaways, quilts they are working on, store samples they are doing - could be anything!

Tutorials - This is definitely a place to check out. There are video tutorials for quilts, blocks, binding, general quilt construction, all kinds of stuff to browse through. Any time you are trying to find out how to do something, check here first!!

Well, that's the little rundown of our little quilt home on the web. We look forward to meeting you all and seeing what you are working on!!
    Michele

Re: Hello to all the newbies!!!

Thanks for the tour

Comment

Thanks Shell! The Daily deal and community tabs are always some of my first stops of the day!
      To stitch or not to stitch... There is no question.

Comment

Shell....you rock my world!! Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by sewhot
          Shell....you rock my world!! Thanks!
          Originally posted by stitchywoman
          Thanks Shell! The Daily deal and community tabs are always some of my first stops of the day!
          awww thanks guys...just trying to help... ops:
          Michele

Comment

Working...
          X