SAKES ALIVE!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SAKES ALIVE!!!

Been trying to get on here for TWO days now AAACK! My sewing machine is all bung up and I have no idea what to do except take it to the shop AGAIN! Thought my puter died too glad to see it hasn't

WOW! Whatta DAY!

*HUGS* and Alohas, Bridgette

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." ~Unknown

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- "WOW--What a Ride!" - Unknown

Blog
    http://hapamomquilts.blogspot.com

Re: SAKES ALIVE!!!

Originally posted by RockyMountainHorseMama View Post
    Been trying to get on here for TWO days now AAACK! My sewing machine is all bung up and I have no idea what to do except take it to the shop AGAIN! Thought my puter died too glad to see it hasn't

WOW! Whatta DAY!

Oh dear one of them days eh?

never mind got to sleep its a different day tomorrow
    I'm NOT responsible for my actions untill at least 30 mins after my first cup of tea! :icon_mooooh:

Comment

WOW! Whatta DAY!
      I'm sorry. What's it doing now??

Comment

Originally posted by hillbilly View Post
        I'm sorry. What's it doing now??
        Hey Tonya! Been crazy busy here, not that you could relate to anything like that!Thanks for asking and I think I got it fixed. The goofy operator had the bobbin in backwards Back up and running now so back to quilting!

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." ~Unknown

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- "WOW--What a Ride!" - Unknown

Blog

Comment

uffda... them bobbins.... and he calls himself a professional.... good golly
          all the best
          Gina

Comment

Hey Tonya! Been crazy busy here, not that you could relate to anything like that!Thanks for asking and I think I got it fixed. The goofy operator had the bobbin in backwards Back up and running now so back to quilting!
            Well, good to see you back up to the forum too!!

Comment

We miss you Bridgett. I noticed that Shelia was missing too. Just what have you two been up to huh? Never mind I already know. You've been making star blocks. Yup I know I'm right. Miss you two, Love, Jan
              Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

Originally posted by ginampls View Post
                uffda... them bobbins.... and he calls himself a professional.... good golly
                I know, right?!

Blog

Comment

Originally posted by hillbilly View Post
                  Well, good to see you back up to the forum too!!
                  Thankies, Mrs Tonya!

Blog

Comment

Originally posted by janluna View Post
                    We miss you Bridgett. I noticed that Shelia was missing too. Just what have you two been up to huh? Never mind I already know. You've been making star blocks. Yup I know I'm right. Miss you two, Love, Jan
                    Thank you, Jan! Nope, haven't even started them yet but I will this week! Hope I have enough Christmas fabric

Sheila?! ohhhh ...

Blog

Comment

Haven't started them yet!! THUD!! now i am the one fainting on the floor!
                      good grief woman what are ya waiting for?? Couple at a time and they will be done
                      Two of my favorite things, to encourage and to be encouraged
                      hugs, Suzi
                      http://suzi.mypremierdesigns.com/
                      it's what i do when i'm not here sewing with you

GOD Bless America

Comment

Originally posted by pdjewelrylady View Post
                        good grief woman what are ya waiting for?? Couple at a time and they will be done
                        OOO mercy warn before me this kind of message I bout choked to death on my coffee laughing...
                        cant you just see her on the floor fanning her face saying LOrd have mercy these girls are gonna be the death of me....
                        haha...
                        One Moment at a time

Comment

Originally posted by pdjewelrylady View Post
                          My standard answer in this situation is "Christmas, I'm waitin on Christmas" but I think we'd be visiting you in the hospital if I did that! Have started a couple and will be done in time ... if I can get some more Christmas fabric, sheeesh! Thought I had plenty, plenty of white but not the other ... well, I THINK I have plenty ... how many am I making again?

Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Laura108 View Post
                            OOO mercy warn before me this kind of message I bout choked to death on my coffee laughing...
                            cant you just see her on the floor fanning her face saying LOrd have mercy these girls are gonna be the death of me....
                            haha...
                            Laura, I know, right?!

Blog

Comment

Thought I had plenty, plenty of white but not the other ... well, I THINK I have plenty ... how many am I making again?
                              You need to make 111 blocks .. listens for sound in the distance and there it is... THUD!! Did you know you can use cream/tan for the white too?

Well I'm making 36 because that's the last amount I saw posted.

Have you got your long johns on! It's 44 degrees here. I've gotta get some of my quilts finished, looks like I may need them for some mornings! Hope you have a great day!
                              Shelia

Comment

Working...
                              X