X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NM Lady
    replied
    Re: I'm back now, ya hear?

Welcome back! Its good to see you back on. Hope your hubby gets to feeling better.

Have a blessed day!

Leave a comment:

• hillbilly
    replied

Ahhh,

Thanks guys! It was frustrating that once I got my hubby home and settled I couldn't get on and talk to you all wonderful people!!

If I don't have time to sew...I need to at least have time to chat to keep my sanity!

Leave a comment:

• Texsam
    replied

Okay I hope third times a charm! Cause I've tried to post here all day. Here ya go hillbilly-we've missed you !!!

Hope it's getting better at your house! Take care of yourself too!

Leave a comment:

• RockyMountainHorseMama
    replied

Originally posted by hillbilly View Post
    I missed you all!! I am so excited to be back on the forum. I have missed so many things! There is no way that I can catch up on all those threads I've missed in the last week, so I will just try to jump in right here.

Our home is back to normal...sort of.

Jerry does have some memory loss. He went to play guitar, and I think it really saddened him that he didn't remember some chords, songs, etc. His job isn't easy either. He has to remember a billion things, and has a very impatient boss. I think his co-worker will help him out. (I am talking about he prison, not the Hamilton PD job.)

He is stubborn about not telling his bosses at either job that he had a stroke. He's just telling them that he had a diabetic situation. I think he should tell them so that they can watch for signs of another stroke. We are still 'hashing' that out.

Anyway, I missed you all and your angry faces and whatever else you are throwing around this place.
    What is everyone working on? Let me know...it will bring a smile to my face
    TOOOONNNNNYYYYAAAAAA!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Shirley
    replied

Welcome back!! Hope your husband gets along ok. Many blessings.

Leave a comment:

• hillbilly
    replied

Originally posted by jrchapman View Post
    I'm so happy that you're back. We've been so worried about you and your husband. It's such a relief to hear that he's doing better.

I've mostly been dog earing strips - for the christmas block swap and my new quilt. I'm racking up quite a pile:
    :
    My goodness you are!! Thanks for your comment on my blog too. I can't wait to catch up on yours.

Leave a comment:

• craftyladysam
    replied

Welcome back, Hillbilly Glad to hear all is well! Been working on my swap blocks! Got 12 sets done. The end is near.

Leave a comment:

• jrchapman
    replied

I'm so happy that you're back. We've been so worried about you and your husband. It's such a relief to hear that he's doing better.

I've mostly been dog earing strips - for the christmas block swap and my new quilt. I'm racking up quite a pile:

Welcome back Hillbilly

Leave a comment:

• hillbilly
    started a topic I'm back now, ya hear?

I'm back now, ya hear?

I missed you all!! I am so excited to be back on the forum. I have missed so many things! There is no way that I can catch up on all those threads I've missed in the last week, so I will just try to jump in right here.

Our home is back to normal...sort of.

Jerry does have some memory loss. He went to play guitar, and I think it really saddened him that he didn't remember some chords, songs, etc. His job isn't easy either. He has to remember a billion things, and has a very impatient boss. I think his co-worker will help him out. (I am talking about he prison, not the Hamilton PD job.)

He is stubborn about not telling his bosses at either job that he had a stroke. He's just telling them that he had a diabetic situation. I think he should tell them so that they can watch for signs of another stroke. We are still 'hashing' that out.

Anyway, I missed you all and your angry faces and whatever else you are throwing around this place.
    What is everyone working on? Let me know...it will bring a smile to my face
Working...
X