Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wanted postal address

ok i know this is a long shot but......

I was wondering if there was any one that lived in or around California (im going to be staying in the Glendora area) that wouldnt mind me using as there delivery address for an order from MSQC?

i wanted to get a few things but nowhere near the order level to get the flat postage to the UK.

i would order and pay my end and then collect when im over in a week or so

heres hoping
    I'm NOT responsible for my actions untill at least 30 mins after my first cup of tea! :icon_mooooh:

Re: wanted postal address

Originally posted by ukquilter View Post
    ok i know this is a long shot but......

I was wondering if there was any one that lived in or around California (im going to be staying in the Glendora area) that wouldnt mind me using as there delivery address for an order from MSQC?

i wanted to get a few things but nowhere near the order level to get the flat postage to the UK.

i would order and pay my end and then collect when im over in a week or so

heres hoping

Oooh! How exciting! Sorry I can't help this time, I'm in Texas but would have LOVED to met you were I in Cali! Have a great trip and I hope you'll share pics! Welcome aboard!
    *HUGS* and Alohas, Bridgette

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." ~Unknown

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- "WOW--What a Ride!" - Unknown

Blog
    http://hapamomquilts.blogspot.com

Comment

Re: wanted postal address

Sorry can't help on the California address but if you ever come to western Canada I would love to see ya!
      sigpic
      Old quilters never die, they just go batty!

Your Canadian quilting sister, Shauna

Comment

Working...
      X