Daily Deal Problems!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daily Deal Problems!

Ack!! Been trying to get some daily deals but the server must be on extreme overload! Right after Arnolds layer cake the site stopped responding. I have been clearing my cache like crazy but keep getting messages from my browser that the MSQC server has stopped responding. When it finally does load a page it pops me back to the storefront and not the daily deal.

Bill I know you must be pulling your hair out by now! Sorry for the problems but at least you know for sure how much we all LOVE MSQC!!
    Linda
    -its not the number of breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away!

sigpic

Re: Daily Deal Problems!

No deal has shown up for the 30 hour???
    Quilterdar

Comment

Looks like it is just running an hour behind now. The current Hello Betty honeybun deal was supposed to be the 30 but is running as the 40 deal. I was finally able to place an order so both the deal page and shopping cart are loading properly now.

YAY!! Thanks Bill!
      Linda
      -its not the number of breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away!

sigpic

Comment

what a great way to clearance sale many items all in one day! congrats to the one who came up with this deal! An extra helping of dessert for you today!!
        Two of my favorite things, to encourage and to be encouraged
        hugs, Suzi
        http://suzi.mypremierdesigns.com/
        it's what i do when i'm not here sewing with you

GOD Bless America

Comment

Sniff sniff....I keep getting a broken compatibility view...Bill order for me LOL....
          This is hard when I want to order and can't but ....on the bright side I got one deal so far..
          One Moment at a time

Comment

Thank you Bill, Jenny and ladies, this was fun and even snagged one daily deal.

Comment

I couldnt access the daily deals at all last night it just crashed and sent me back to the homepage

Comment

Working...
              X