hill billy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: hill billy

(((((((((Hillbilly))))))))) Wish we all could be there to give you support! You and your family are all in my thoughts and prayers!!

()
    l
    l my candle
    Last edited by craftyladysam; September 20, 2010, 10:49 PM.
    Saundra

May your troubles be less and your blessings be more and nothing but happiness come through your door! God bless the USA!:icon_wave:

Comment

Hey Girl....Your in my thoughts and prayers. I hope all is going to be okay. Sorry I have been MIA went to New York and see my girls....and YEAHHHHH i met Jan.....she is incredible...Even more wonderful in person
      Hugs and Love,
      Laura
      One Moment at a time

Comment

Hugs to you and your husband Hillbilly. Hope things are okay. Pinky

Comment

Originally posted by janluna View Post
          Hillbilly was on FB and she said that she thinks Jerry will be home today. I'm waiting to hear if it was in fact diabetes. I'll let you know if she contacts me. If not she will probably post something herself. Thanks for all the prayers. Hugs, Jan
          Jan and Hillybilly ....are you on facebook? I have it too...lets add each other??
          One Moment at a time

Comment

You guys brought tears to my eyes this morning as I read this thread! Candles, prayers, you are the best and I've missed you all.

I have a friend that drove 6 hours to help me out yesterday, and she will be here until tomorrow, so today you won't hear from me much.

Here is what happened...

Friday night Jerry and I had to go up to church to help it get ready for the town's fall festival. Jerry was given a poster board and asked to write, "Tractor show" on it. He couldn't do it. He didn't know how to spell tractor or anything. Then, on the way home, he got lost. When I finally got him to bed, he slept 16 hours straight, I woke him up, he was up for 1 hour and slept 7 more hours straight. I woke him up, he was awake two hours this time, and then slept another 16 hours straight. At this point I gave him threats that I would call 911 and have an ambulance take him to the hospital. It didn't work. So, I threatened to call his mom. He got up and got dressed and let me take him at that point.

The hospital time was very stressful because they took until yesterday morning to tell me what was wrong. He suffered a minor stroke brought on by diabetes. They also discovered hypo-thyroidism. He has a whole passel of medical problems. He had colon cancer 9 years ago. From that he got Hep C. He has a diseased gall bladder. Diabetes. And now he has to be careful of a stroke. I have a feeling this baby and I have a long road ahead of us where his daddy is concerned. But, as long as I can convince him to stay on top of things, and with some getting our knees dirty (prayer) he will be fine. God just gave him a wake up call.

Well, my friend and the baby are awake. I will be back tomorrow, but no promises before then.

Comment

Working...
            X