Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shell.scraps
    replied
    Re: Can Someone Help Me with Threads.......

I really prefer the YLI for hand quilting simply because it is preconditioned and I don't have to use anything on it.

Leave a comment:

• PamMiller
    replied

Thank you ladies, now the decision begins I guess. Pam

Leave a comment:

• janluna
    replied

The quilt shop for MSQC here has Gutermann thread. Thats good thread too. Look under quilting notions and then scroll down to the thread section. Sorry MSQC, should have checked you first. Forgive me.

Leave a comment:

• janluna
    replied

Also, you could check with MSQC and see if they have YLI thread or ask what they do have.

Leave a comment:

• janluna
    replied

You could also go to NancyEllen.com she sells YLI too. She only charges 4.50 a spool. I've seen it in stores for 7.00. That's the only way I can afford it, is to buy on line. Nice thread though. The colors are nice too.

Leave a comment:

• hillbilly
    replied

http://www.redrockthreads.com/yli-th...ing-thread.asp

While this may not be where you want to buy it (just search for YLI threads), this page shows a nice display of colors, etc. Most hand quilters swear by this stuff!!

I wonder if MSQC carries it? I would look here first!!

Leave a comment:

• PamMiller
    started a topic Can Someone Help Me with Threads.......

Can Someone Help Me with Threads.......

I do only hand quilting and I have always use A&E Quilting Thread. I can't seem to find it anywhere and I wondered if anyone can tell me what would be a good substitute? There are so many threads out there and I really don't understand what I should about the weights and sizes. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Pam
Working...
X