morning.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

morning.

hello all or anyone, i am doing well. i had a great summer. and i am looking for word to my mystery thing... i placed my order i am also getting the binding tool. been wanting it for some time now. so i too look for ward to that. my daughter is back in school. and loving the break. so i went to the hair dressers had new do done. with high lights... yeah me. so now it is project time. still working on moms quilt almost done. well i am off to the cutting table. want to make new project of a purse. and cutting some tulle for crochet scrubbers. will post some photos soon.
    oh but my poor house... okay love you all. oh ps sorry i am not able to join the block swap... my desire for fitting all this in has become over whelming. one task at a time... uffda...
    gina mpls now northern MN
    all the best
    Gina

Re: morning.

Morning....Its official I am now addicted. I stay up just to see the daily deal. I ordered one of the binding tools but their are 2 on the site I see I got the cheaper one and am now thinking I made the wrong choice? I get loopy in the middle of the night...haha. Your hair looks wonderful Gina...I may have to do that...I am just noticing that I spent so much time with my mom in Hospice that is the what suffered the most...and I now I have an overwhelming desire to put on bobby socks...a white dress shirt and dance around the house singing at the top of my lungs....lol...Im gonna wash that gray right outta my hair....ahhh they say when you loose it you loose it big.
    Have a great day all...
    Laura
    One Moment at a time

Comment

A couple of weeks ago I got the first haircut I've had in 5 months. She told me to not bother highlighting it anymore until I color all of it. Too much gray. LOL.

I have one of those scrubbers. A lady at our church makes them. I haven't used it yet as the baby grabbed it, and it's still one of his car seat toys. I would think it would be rough on his gums, but whatever!

Laura...are you wanting the one to cut the binding or help sew it on? Call them, they will fix your order.

I don't get to quilt today...I am scheduling school for my son. A big never-ending yet important task.
      Have a great morning all!

Comment

Naw ha laura,, so when did you take up the quilting? i took it up as a self prescribed therapy when my husband died. stubbed on this site through you tube. was looking for a how to quilt thingy. there shazam, was my answer. love these ladies. and i am totally hooked. keep the vids coming. got one chore done. now for a house hold chore then to create something...
        all the best
        Gina

Comment

ginampls - nothing like a new do to make you feel better huh? love your idea doing a chore then doing some quilting. think i will take you up on it and do the same thing! too bad you can't do the star swap - maybe the next one? sorry about your loss but i totally understand how quilting is such good therapy. take care of you and post us a pic of your projects!
          patti
          Patti
          "Like" me on Facebook @ Sweet Cherry Quilting to help spread the love of all things crafty and quilted!

Comment

You should see the pics of the quilts Gina is doing for her sisters. Very pretty. I need to find the cords to my camera so I can take pics. Then someone would have to teach me how to put them online. LOL
            Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

Originally posted by ginampls View Post
              Naw ha laura,, so when did you take up the quilting? i took it up as a self prescribed therapy when my husband died. stubbed on this site through you tube. was looking for a how to quilt thingy. there shazam, was my answer. love these ladies. and i am totally hooked. keep the vids coming. got one chore done. now for a house hold chore then to create something...
              I took up quilting while my mom was in Hospice I needed to keep my mind and hands busy. I am very sorry for your loss. My mom passed August 14th. I found the forum and Jan...she kept me sane and has become one of the most important parts of my life. Not only is this a place for quilting...I believe its a place of love laughs and learning. I love your do a chore...create something..do a chore...create. and Im adopting it. Im so very glad you are here
              One Moment at a time

Comment

hey laura, yes keeping the hands busy really does help ease the angst of the brain. it makes it all just fizzle away. i love jan. she is a good friend. so... i have made rules for my self... like rule one. no buying new fabric for new project til current project is completely finished... dashed that rule out the window.
                rule two. keep project area clean... dash..
                .rule three. do not let house go to pot while working on a project... double dash. i am totally hooked. Jen and he hens make it easy. and most of the time it is... just have to finish current project. kinda funny ...i want to do so much... but just try to stick to the rules..
                all the best
                Gina

Comment

Working...
                X