Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just Venting

OK I'm a little upset and need to vent.

I lost my thread!!!! I had the perfect color of pink thread for binding my beautiful little table topper and... IT'S GOOOONE :cry: I think I probably lost it in the church parking lot.
    I was trying to bind in the car on the way to church thinking that somehow I'd be able to finish it and have it on the table for Easter dinner, (I know I'm an insane person who puts off projects till the last minute... always!) but no such luck (Of course). And ever since that time I haven't seen it again.
    So instead I'm binding with a pinkish orange color that blends in fine but is not my perfect color. Sorry. Does anyone else get lucky like this. Or am I the only one
    To stitch or not to stitch... There is no question.

Re: Just Venting

I lose needles all the time! Which makes my man crazy! He is just positive it will end up in his foot! (like straight up into his foot! so, I spend a lot of time looking for lost needles...i know there's gotta be a better way! I actually read today a lady ties her spool of thread to her little scissors with a scrap of fabric...that way her spools of thread don't roll off her lap! Sounds smart eh! now if i could just be a little bit more responsible! (ya right!)

Comment

heck...I'd lose my head if it wasn't attached....but of all the things I"ve lost...it's my mind I miss the most...
      Michele

Comment

Shell, you just couldn't resist could you!!!??

Comment

Originally posted by Natalie
          Shell, you just couldn't resist could you!!!??

I really couldn't...I was a bit punchy last night :mrgreen:
          Michele

Comment

Working...
          X