Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sheila (Texsam)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Sheila (Texsam)

    *HUGS* and Alohas, Bridgette

    "Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." ~Unknown

    "Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- "WOW--What a Ride!" - Unknown

    Blog
    http://hapamomquilts.blogspot.com

    #2
    Re: Sheila (Texsam)

    Bridgette, where do you get those cute icons from? Hugs, Jan
    Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

    Comment


      #3
      Re: Sheila (Texsam)

      I have my own forum thread!!!

      Jan if you look to the side of where you are typing your response to the forum there should be rows of the smiley faces. Down below them is the word [More]. If you click on that it opens up a box with more of the faces in it. Have fun!!! This is my one of my favorites -

      Oh Bridgette I'm watching and waiting!
      Shelia

      Comment


        #4
        Re: Sheila (Texsam)

        Oh look and I'm a Princess now
        Shelia

        Comment


          #5
          Re: Sheila (Texsam)

          Originally posted by Texsam View Post
          I have my own forum thread!!!

          Jan if you look to the side of where you are typing your response to the forum there should be rows of the smiley faces. Down below them is the word [More]. If you click on that it opens up a box with more of the faces in it. Have fun!!! This is my one of my favorites -

          Oh Bridgette I'm watching and waiting!
          Thank you. I found them but I am dumb b/c I couldn't figure how to put it in my message. duh!!!!
          Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

          Comment


            #6
            Re: Sheila (Texsam)

            It looks like you didnt get voted off the island. Thanks for playing!
            Have a blessed day in HIS name!
            PAULA

            Comment


              #7
              Re: Sheila (Texsam)

              Shelia

              Comment


                #8
                Re: Sheila (Texsam)

                sigpic
                Old quilters never die, they just go batty!

                Your Canadian quilting sister, Shauna

                Comment


                  #9
                  Re: Sheila (Texsam)

                  WHAT?! We VOTED?! I didn't get to vote, I missed the vote! We need to hold the vote again b/c I didn't get to vote!!!

                  Did you see, Sheila? None of the new folks have come back! SEE what you did?!
                  Sorry, couldn't resist!

                  *HUGS* and Alohas, Bridgette

                  "Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." ~Unknown

                  "Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- "WOW--What a Ride!" - Unknown

                  Blog
                  http://hapamomquilts.blogspot.com

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Re: Sheila (Texsam)

                    I think it was all of us crazies that scared them away. Good thing there are no quilt police, lol.
                    Originally posted by RockyMountainHorseMama View Post
                    WHAT?! We VOTED?! I didn't get to vote, I missed the vote! We need to hold the vote again b/c I didn't get to vote!!!

                    Did you see, Sheila? None of the new folks have come back! SEE what you did?!
                    Sorry, couldn't resist!

                    Have a blessed day in HIS name!
                    PAULA

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Re: Sheila (Texsam)

                      Originally posted by RockyMountainHorseMama View Post
                      WHAT?! We VOTED?! I didn't get to vote, I missed the vote! We need to hold the vote again b/c I didn't get to vote!!!

                      Did you see, Sheila? None of the new folks have come back! SEE what you did?!
                      Sorry, couldn't resist!

                      NO voting is over!! If you didn't vote you are stuck with what you get!

                      OMG they haven't come back Seriously maybe I shouldn't greet anybody else.
                      Shelia

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Re: Sheila (Texsam)

                        Originally posted by middlesis1966 View Post
                        I think it was all of us crazies that scared them away. Good thing there are no quilt police, lol.
                        Shhhhhhh, Sis, don't TELL!!!
                        *HUGS* and Alohas, Bridgette

                        "Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." ~Unknown

                        "Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- "WOW--What a Ride!" - Unknown

                        Blog
                        http://hapamomquilts.blogspot.com

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Re: Sheila (Texsam)

                          Originally posted by Texsam View Post
                          NO voting is over!! If you didn't vote you are stuck with what you get!

                          OMG they haven't come back Seriously maybe I shouldn't greet anybody else.
                          AW NUTZ! Stuck w/you I am ...

                          You know you didn't scare them off for realies! Most folks don't go back and answer their welcomes anyways! I think it's coz they're too busy scouring the rest of this crazy, I mean fun placE!
                          *HUGS* and Alohas, Bridgette

                          "Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." ~Unknown

                          "Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- "WOW--What a Ride!" - Unknown

                          Blog
                          http://hapamomquilts.blogspot.com

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Re: Sheila (Texsam)

                            What...Did someone call the police? I miss all the action...Ugh!
                            sigpic
                            Old quilters never die, they just go batty!

                            Your Canadian quilting sister, Shauna

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Re: Sheila (Texsam)

                              Originally posted by sally View Post
                              What...Did someone call the police? I miss all the action...Ugh!
                              No, they weren't here she said, and am I thankful for THAT!
                              *HUGS* and Alohas, Bridgette

                              "Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." ~Unknown

                              "Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- "WOW--What a Ride!" - Unknown

                              Blog
                              http://hapamomquilts.blogspot.com

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X