sew.....whatcha doin'?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sew.....whatcha doin'?

What are your plans for the weekend? Working on any projects...got UFOs hovering around that need to get done?

We are going to try to stay dry (lots of rain coming our way)...and get some cleaning done...

I also want to finish the baby quilt and get moving on a few other projects.
    Michele

Re: sew.....whatcha doin'?

I'm helping a friend make baby bedding this weekend. And I'm hoping to get cutting on my LC Quilt along fabric so I can take pics and get my posts ready in time We'll see!
    To stitch or not to stitch... There is no question.

Comment

Pretty much I'm just looking forward to some good ham and some family time. I'm creatively challenged at this point.

Comment

Dang I keep forgetting it's Easter! I'm so not ready! My girls are going to be dissapointed! :roll: Guess I better get on that... There's sewing and shopping to do for that.
        To stitch or not to stitch... There is no question.

Comment

In between working on a lap quilt, I ran my grand daughters to have their pictures take with the Easter bunny.
          I need to finish pulling out some stitches and then back to quilting. I believe it is movie night, I wonder what movie Mr K will take to me see ????

Hoppy Easter
          Happy Quilting
          Daniela

http://pinkquotidian.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by DanielaK
            In between working on a lap quilt, I ran my grand daughters to have their pictures take with the Easter bunny.
            I need to finish pulling out some stitches and then back to quilting. I believe it is movie night, I wonder what movie Mr K will take to me see ????

Hoppy Easter
            That sounds like lots of fun!

Comment

As for me...I spent the day working at the shop! I machine quilted a quilt and two table runners (now they need binding!), we (Amy and Mom) taught the Stitchin' Chicks class (they were darling girls and all did a GREAT job on their pillowcases!), then I made FIVE matching skirts and headbands for our girls(Sarah's and mine!) Now I have to go make all the food that I promised I would bring, make sure we all have clean things to wear, make sure everyone has bathed, and fill Easter eggs...I should clean up a little..maybe! I may find time to bind that quilt tomorrow...maybe Who knows...I'm flyin' by the seat of my pants here! Happy Easter Everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by Natalie
                As for me...I spent the day working at the shop! I machine quilted a quilt and two table runners (now they need binding!), we (Amy and Mom) taught the Stitchin' Chicks class (they were darling girls and all did a GREAT job on their pillowcases!), then I made FIVE matching skirts and headbands for our girls(Sarah's and mine!) Now I have to go make all the food that I promised I would bring, make sure we all have clean things to wear, make sure everyone has bathed, and fill Easter eggs...I should clean up a little..maybe! I may find time to bind that quilt tomorrow...maybe Who knows...I'm flyin' by the seat of my pants here! Happy Easter Everyone!
                DANG Natalie.....Slooooooww down! You have been busy, girl!! The skirts are AWESOME and the headbands were the perfect touch!! Thanks a million!

ANd for me......I guess I need to clean my house....keep warm (cause I am freezing) and finish my nine patches. I doubt I will ever get those things done! UGH! I need more help than I can afford! hahhah, as in a personal chef and a housekeeper !! Hope you all had a fabulous weekend. (Hoppy Easter)

Comment

Well the weekend is coming to an end. :cry: It was a busy one. AGAIN. I have been in a "getting rid of stuff we don't use" frenzie. I am having a family dinner in a couple of weeks.......so have been doing that deep cleaning that only gets done........when I know I'm having people here. We had a nice Easter dinner with my in- laws today. No sewing for me until this dinner is done........well maybe a tasket basket or two.
                  sigpic www.seejaysnotes.blogspot.com

Comment

I think I've bugged my hubby to the breaking point! I have a feeling a new sewing machine will be coming my way in the next few days! I'm so excited to actually be able to work on stuff besides when I'm at the shop! HOOORAY!

Comment

yay Misty! Having a machine at home is so great! Good Luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Misty
                        I think I've bugged my hubby to the breaking point! I have a feeling a new sewing machine will be coming my way in the next few days! I'm so excited to actually be able to work on stuff besides when I'm at the shop! HOOORAY!

What machine have you been looking at? I love my Janome I got from the Mo Sewing Co. It is a HT 2008. I just got the open toe foot and have used it on the quilt I am working on.
                        Happy Quilting
                        Daniela

http://pinkquotidian.blogspot.com/

Comment

I think I'll be getting a good ol' brother.... Project Runway Edition. I figure I have to work up my sewing prowess to convince the Hub to splurge on a Janome.

Comment

Originally posted by Misty
                            I think I'll be getting a good ol' brother.... Project Runway Edition. I figure I have to work up my sewing prowess to convince the Hub to splurge on a Janome.

ohh which one? they have the 80 and the 40...I was looking at one on Saturday..the 80 is Sa-weet!!! Love the self adjusting tension and all the built in stitches...ahhhh....a girl can dream of an upgrade....I'll just covet yours...
                            Michele

Comment

I have no idea which one it is, I tried to look it up and no luck. ops: But, it does have LOTS of fun stitches and I can't wait to get it! Although, I'll be working at the shop tomorrow so maybe I can get some project time in too! *fingers crossed*

Comment

Working...
                              X