• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My Latest Passion...

Adorable! I'm sure these bags will get a lot of use
    I love your color choices!

Hugs,
    [I]Deborah[/I]

Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek His will in all you do, and He will direct your paths. (Proverbs 3:5-6)

Comment

Love your bags especially the black/white one, I really like making the bags also, I have just finished a black/white one for myself and will finish one for my future DIL over the weekend.

Comment

Love Love Love them. My favorite has to be the last one that is green and kind of looks a bit like a hunting girls bag, kind of like camo!
        I am definitely going to try making myself a bag.
        Donna
        MSQC: Where Strangers become Friends and Friends become Family!

"The soul would have no rainbows, if the eyes had no tears."native American wisdom

sigpic

Comment

Thanks again everyone! I made the green one from a batiks charm pack that my local shop put together. It turned out really nice! After 20 bags I finally made one for myself. I kept the small one made from the Bold And Beautiful - Bright Charm Pack by Michele D'Amore for Benartex.

And Rebecca, that's a great idea too...but from the sound of it many cannot pick a favorite. I'm just so glad that everyone likes them. Well back to sewing
          sigpic

Comment

Rosie...I can see why making these are your passion...they're gorgeous!! You are really doing a great job. Are you keeping them or selling them? Great job!!! Barb
            sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

those are really cute!
              LIVE well, LAUGH often, LOVE much

Hugs, Pat

Comment

Wow! Nice bags! I looked on facebook and love all of the bags. Do you sell them on etsy.com or some place?
                Bec

Comment

No I didn't get the chance to post them on etsy, once i finish a bag, i'll post it on facebook and within a few hours it's usually sold. I'd like to be able to build up some inventory but I'm having a hard time keeping up with demand! I bought some really cool apron patterns that I want to try next. I think that'll be alot of fun!
                  sigpic

Comment

Wow! These are all amazing....I really have to try these. It's no wonder you can't keep up with the demand. They are really gorgeous!
                    Alana
                    To live a creative life we must lose our fear of being wrong.
                    alanashideaway.blogspot.com
                    https://www.facebook.com/quiltsbyAlana

Comment

Working...
                    X