Jenny's in the Show and Tell!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jenny's in the Show and Tell!

Well they're there! Safe and sound in Sweden! Aaah! I'm dying. No unfortunately I'm still alive and here in Arkansas. But here's Mom, livin' it up in Stockholm!

Everyone say it with me now Hi Jenny!
    Mom's 010.jpg
    To stitch or not to stitch... There is no question.

Re: Jenny's in the Show and Tell!

AHHH!!!
    *HUGS* and Alohas, Bridgette

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." ~Unknown

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- "WOW--What a Ride!" - Unknown

Blog
    http://hapamomquilts.blogspot.com

Comment

Wait, I missed something, you're another Jenny baby?! :O I had no idea?! How many of you are there?! My goodness!!! I didn't think she was old enough to be Sarah and Natalie's mother but there's another of you?! WOW WEEE she really IS a Rock Star!!!

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." ~Unknown

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- "WOW--What a Ride!" - Unknown

Blog

Comment

Haha! She's gonna love that! It'll make her day all the sweeter!
        To stitch or not to stitch... There is no question.

Comment

Hi Jenny, Wish I was there. Have a great time. You will be missed! Hugs, Jan Luna
          Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

wow thats so cool - did they go to "the wedding" ????
            Two of my favorite things, to encourage and to be encouraged
            hugs, Suzi
            http://suzi.mypremierdesigns.com/
            it's what i do when i'm not here sewing with you

GOD Bless America

Comment

Hi Jenny! have fun there and bring back some good Swedish quilting ideas!

:icon_hi: ( Have you sewn something today?)

Cindy R.

Comment

Hi Jenny!
                All I can remember about Sweeden is I went over in a flying boat from Denmark one night at midnight. The only place open was a small shop right at the dock. I think we had about 20 minutes there before we had to be back on the boat to get back. The gal didn't speak English so I pointed to a bottle of beer and she put it in a bag with sweedish words on it. The beer - yum. The bag - still have it!

Have fun over there! Can't wait to see some photos.

Hugs,
                quilting trish
                http://www.flickr.com/photos/quiltsbytrish
                http://quiltdreaming.blogspot.com
                http://pinterest.com/TrishLapp

What if you woke up today and the only things you had were the things you thanked God for yesterday? :icon_hug:quilting trish

Comment

Yay!! Glad you made it okay Jenny!!! We miss you....
                  Michele

Comment

Hi Jenny! Where's Sarah??? Make sure to keep us posted so we can all enjoy your trip vicariously. Closest I've ever been to Sweden is the Ikea in Bolingbrook, Illinois!
                    Have fun!
                    Patti
                    Patti
                    "Like" me on Facebook @ Sweet Cherry Quilting to help spread the love of all things crafty and quilted!

Comment

Thanks everyone! Sweden is great! Sarah is here with me and she is generally the one behind the camera! But don't worry I caught her flirting with a tomte(gnome) the other day and got a picture of that! I really do miss all of you and the shop...but I wouldn't trade this experience for the world. This is the land of my ancestry, my mother is full swede, so having been raised in a swedish home I love it here! I will try to keep you updated as I have time. Have a great week! Jenny

Comment

I'm another Jenny baby, 1 of 7. It's the only way we can run a quilt shop this well, she has free labor all obligated to help - she's so sneaky!

Love you ma! Have fun in sweden

Comment

Originally posted by BillNye View Post
                          I'm another Jenny baby, 1 of 7. It's the only way we can run a quilt shop this well, she has free labor all obligated to help - she's so sneaky!

Love you ma! Have fun in sweden
                          SEVEN?! She has SEVEN children?! :O *faints* ---------- THUD!

Okay, Jenny is no longer a Rock Star, she has been exhalted to the status of a GOD!!! *bowing, we're not worthy bow* I would NEVER have believed that!

However, having said that, since she's 1/2 Swede, she's from STRONG stock! WOO!

Blog

Comment

I hope you have a lovely time in Sweden. While you're over here in Europe you should try and find some Tilda fabrics by Tone Finnanger. I think she's Norwegian but you should be able to find some if you visit any Swedish quilt shops. I just love the Scandinavian designs!
                            Quilting through the dull times
                            northstarquilting.blogspot.com

Comment

Oh Jenny !!! What a beautiful country your are from !!!! So happy you are there safely and have a fantabulous time with family and friends !!! Oh so beautiful !!! Of course just like you and yours !!!
                              Your friend Susan M. fm Miss. !!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X