I have to admit, that I have only been sewing for a month
    and I'm hooked on making Pillow Cases . . *of all things*~ . . L*~

even the Hubby thought they turned out great ;o}

Diane
    ;o}

BTW -- I love the Tutorials ;o}
    Attached Files
    2015 is here
    Be Bold and Bravely put one foot in front of the other :)

Re: I have ~ PCS

Love your pillowcases! I am addicted as well since they are so easy to throw together. My kids love that I can make any type of pillowcase they want in an hour.

Welcome to the forums!!
    Michele

Comment

I know what you mean Countryhut! I got hooked on pillowcases last winter and made quite a few out of flannel. They were so fun and easy I just couldn't stop!
      Patti
      Patti
      "Like" me on Facebook @ Sweet Cherry Quilting to help spread the love of all things crafty and quilted!

Comment

LOL - me toooooooooo!! never would have thought it but i have made 35 in the last 2 months (donated to local charities) plus this one that I made for my very special granbaby nathan
        Attached Files
        Two of my favorite things, to encourage and to be encouraged
        hugs, Suzi
        http://suzi.mypremierdesigns.com/
        it's what i do when i'm not here sewing with you

GOD Bless America

Comment

I think I want to make matching pillowcases for the 3 quilts I've made. Great cases!!!

Comment

Me Too! So glad there is a name for the condition I have (PCS), not sure of a cure but I keep feeding into it! LOL !

I did 2 the night I saw the tutorial, made 6 more for my bed (king sized the cases) and about 4 more for Christmas presents this year and making another bunch just to have "on hand" when visiting friends...I think they like them better then food when bringing to them welcome gifts!

( I heard the stocks on wall st. went up after I bought fabric at the local store !! )
            :icon_hi: ( Have you sewn something today?)

Cindy R.

Comment

Working...
            X