Thank you Jenny & MSQC video team.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you Jenny & MSQC video team.

Thank you for your video on the "On Point Picnic quilt". I adapted it in size and have made two baby quilts so far with this technique and love them both!

20200102_091543.jpg
    20200126_114424.jpg

Re: Thank you Jenny & MSQC video team.

They certainly are beautiful. Some special babies will be wrapped in a whole lot of love!
    Katrina

“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.”
    ― Maya Angelou

Comment

Beautiful quilts and a magnificent job,it will surely be a great memory

Comment

They are beautiful. It's one of those patterns on my wish list.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

Wonderful job on these! Could you please share the size adjustment you made? I'd love to use up some of my charm packs.

Thanks,
          Anne

Comment

Originally posted by Barianne View Post
            Wonderful job on these! Could you please share the size adjustment you made? I'd love to use up some of my charm packs.

Thanks,
            Anne
            I made 5 rows of 10 blocks, then cut them on the diagonal. It's all in the number of rows. The first one (Dr Seuss) was done with a 5" charm pack - the girly one was done with squares that were approximately 4".

When adjusting the pattern - make half the number of rows as blocks in the row. Examples: 10 blocks in a row, make 5 rows. 12 blocks in a row, make 6 rows.

Also, I'm not ready to try a big quilt yet, so whenever I want to try one of Jenny's patterns I adjust. If she uses a layer cake, I use a charm pack. You may have to adjust the components going with it but usually it's pretty easy. I love her videos and one day I'll get over my fear of the "big" quilts! lol

Comment

Thank you for responding. That's about what I thought from the pictures you posted.

When you get ready to make bigger quilts, maybe try an adult-size lap quilt. There are tons of free patterns out there. Go for it!

Thanks again,
              Anne

Comment

Beautiful quilts, love the pink one, my GD would love that one!!!

Comment

Working...
                X