Pretty Lavender

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pretty Lavender

This looks like all charm squares but - it is a charm square followed by a 5 x 10" piece. Because I am a straight line quilter this is what I did. I will have to look a quilt patterns a bit differently because of this - darn it. This really is a pretty pattern done by Villa Rosa Designs. It is very quick to make and, with the right fabrics, very pretty. It would be a breeze for a free motion quilter to work on.

Everything I make goes to charity. This will probably go to the Cancer Center for some pretty lady.

Click image for larger version

Name:	lavender quilt.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	201.6 KB
ID:	1683341

Re: Pretty Lavender

Very pretty and very generous of you. Someone will love it.

Comment

A very neat quilt in my favorite color. It will be greatly appreciated by the new owner.

Comment

Originally posted by mcs80013 View Post
        This looks like all charm squares but - it is a charm square followed by a 5 x 10" piece. Because I am a straight line quilter this is what I did. I will have to look a quilt patterns a bit differently because of this - darn it. This really is a pretty pattern done by Villa Rosa Designs. It is very quick to make and, with the right fabrics, very pretty. It would be a breeze for a free motion quilter to work on.

Everything I make goes to charity. This will probably go to the Cancer Center for some pretty lady.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]161248[/ATTACH]
        I really like it, sorta reminds me of a Zip it pattern, is that a falling triangles quilt underneath? would love to see it as I'm going to start one soon
        When you have decided what you believe, what you feel must be done, have the courage to stand alone and be counted
        Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

It's really beautiful. I'm certain some lady will be very grateful to have this during treatments.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

I LOVE your quilt and so will the lucky lady who receives it. I recently discovered Villa Rosa Designs.
            sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Originally posted by ktdid View Post
              I really like it, sorta reminds me of a Zip it pattern, is that a falling triangles quilt underneath? would love to see it as I'm going to start one soon
              Yes, It is the falling triangles quilt. Here is a link to show you what it looked like. It was a fun quilt to make.

https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/at...6&d=1433366565

Comment

Love the colors & it looks so pretty.

Gina

Comment

A beautiful and cheerful quilt, I love violet, I am sure it will be loved

Comment

Originally posted by mcs80013 View Post
                    Yes, It is the falling triangles quilt. Here is a link to show you what it looked like. It was a fun quilt to make.

https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/at...6&d=1433366565
                    Thanks for the link, that came out just beautiful, love the colors also. You just inspired me!
                    When you have decided what you believe, what you feel must be done, have the courage to stand alone and be counted
                    Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Working...
                    X