Bowl Cozy Frenzy Pic heavy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bowl Cozy Frenzy Pic heavy

As promised, these are pics of the bowl cozies I will be taking to the first craft show with me. I fully expect to sell out, like I did last year. Some of these will be replaced with duplicates for the next show. I have tons of bowl cozy worthy fabric..so I won't have any trouble replacing them....I will have a month between shows to restock. Also added are pics of my one set up last year. I have made, and will be selling some of the same items this year. Everything you see, I made all by my little ole self. (Which isn't always easy for me, lol)
    Attached Files
    Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
    sigpic

Re: Bowl Cozy Frenzy Pic heavy

Love your set up auntiemern! I'm just in the process of sewing up some of the Campbell's tomato fabric myself for the December Craft Fair. It will be bowls and a few potato zappers. Love that fabric.

I noticed you had some larger bowl cozies. What type of bowl are you microwaving in them? Can you share the sewing dimensions?? I wish I could find some cute small cozies for coffeecups but haven't succeeded yet. For myself I've been using the same as the regular bowl cozies but smaller in size (maybe 7x7, I forget at the moment).
    https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
    Women are Angels.
    When someone
    break's our wings
    we will continue to
    fly...usually on a
    broomstick.
    We're flexible like that.
    - embroitique

Comment

I'm in awe! I hope you sell out at your craft fairs!
      Katrina

“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.”
      ― Maya Angelou

Comment

Wow that's a lot of stuff! You must be exhausted after all that sewing. Your items and displays look fabulous. Good luck with your sales.

Comment

Amazing! I'm really impressed with all you accomplish, Marilyn. Good luck at the show.

Comment

Amazing! You've been one busy lady! I wish you well at the show.

Comment

Great job. I just made some to replace the ones my hubby uses all the time. They were pretty ratty looking so I needed new ones. I used 11 inch squares because he uses some plastic containers in the microwave

microwave cozies (2).jpg

Comment

You have been so busy! They look great and I hope you sell out ! That looks like a great place to shop. I wish we had craft fairs like that in my area.

Comment

Wonderful displays and products Marilyn...I'm sure you will do well!
                  Carol

Sewing Mends The Soul ~ Author Unknown

Comment

I only make the one size using 10" squares. The fabric might make them look larger. I have made bigger ones that have been ordered specifically, but I don't ever just have them on hand. Let me know if you need more Campell's soup fabric...I bought a bolt of it.

Marilyn......
                    sigpic

Comment

Great job. I made 26 of them this year. I usually sell out also, good sellers. I haven't made much of anything else except the tea towels, since I am trying to sell the remaining baby items I have made in past year. Then I hope that's it for craft shows.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

Originally posted by auntiemern View Post
                        I only make the one size using 10" squares. The fabric might make them look larger. I have made bigger ones that have been ordered specifically, but I don't ever just have them on hand. Let me know if you need more Campell's soup fabric...I bought a bolt of it.
                        I have a stack of things to get done by Dec 7. 4 baby quilts & 4 lap quilts to get quilted (I just finished piecing them) and 30 microwave bowls cut out and just started sewing. Have to replenish some key fobs too. Aren't you going to use more of the Campbell's fabric? If not I'll probably buy some from you closer or into Dec instead of ordering directly from Marshalls' :-)
                        https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
                        Women are Angels.
                        When someone
                        break's our wings
                        we will continue to
                        fly...usually on a
                        broomstick.
                        We're flexible like that.
                        - embroitique

Comment

Wow Marilyn, everything looks great. I don't know how you get all of that done. Do you get a lot of repeat customers at your shows? Everything looks so nice I would look for you time and time again. Good luck!!
                          Robin
                          My Pinterest Page of the Quilts I've Made: http://www.pinterest.com/rwmomto3/quilts-ive-made/

Comment

Marilyn, they look fabulous. Good luck at the show!

Comment

Originally posted by Mom23 View Post
                              Wow Marilyn, everything looks great. I don't know how you get all of that done. Do you get a lot of repeat customers at your shows? Everything looks so nice I would look for you time and time again. Good luck!!
                              I do have some repeat customers, but I have a prime spot at my first show. It is a double booth space at the end of the commons area, right across from the snack bar.... So I actually have 3 sides to sell from.

I had 111 bowl cozies, but sold 9 ahead of the show, lol.

Marilyn......
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X