Clear All

Re: Palliative Care

A wonderful thing for you to do.

Comment

Bless you and your caring heart.

Comment

What beautiful quilts. Your heart is so beautiful and wonderful. What a blessing for each of those families you and your quilts are.
        A day patched with quilting Seldom unravels Sharon

Comment

The quilts are all so pretty and what a wonderful and generous thing for you to do giving them to those in need of comfort. Our veterans deserve so much and so do their families.

You have such a warm caring heart to do this and what a meaningful way to share God’s love! You are one of His many blessings!

Comment

Those are lovely quilts. As a veteran and military brat I know that they will be loved and appreciated by the families who revived them. Thank you for sharing and for giving me an idea of something I can do with my wonderful stash of precuts and yardage.

Comment

Beautiful quilts that I am sure will be treasured by the lucky recipients. Very kind and thoughtful of you.

Comment

Your quilts are absolutely beautiful. And what a lovely thing for you to do. I know those families will love and cherish their new quilts.

Comment

Beautiful quilts, and how sweet of you to think of others.

Comment

Beautiful quilts, and a beautiful act of generosity. Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Working...
                    X