X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SallyO'Sews
    replied
    Re: new covers for my new chairs

Beautiful, Terry! (p.s. Happy Birthday!)

Leave a comment:

• Nwmnteacher
    replied

Such a great idea!

Leave a comment:

• URIBARRI-MAYOR
    replied

Beautiful work and a fantastic idea, you leave us admired every time you show us your work we want to continue seeing everything you do to be able to congratulate you

Leave a comment:

• zenetac
    replied

They look wonderful. Thank you for the instructions, as I do have a dog and may have cats again in the future who like to be on the couch and other places that are not easy to clean.

Leave a comment:

• SuzanneOrleansOntario
    replied

They look beautiful and practical. It reminds me that I have to make 2 cat quilts for the seats of our new chairs. While I don't mind the cats sitting on them when we are not, I don't like having my butt covered with cat hairs.

Leave a comment:

• grammaterry
    replied

I have no doubt that someone would want them. I think you would have to have a chair at the fair to show how it fits. I also think that paying attention to the color trends in furniture and patterns would make a difference too. Of course, my DD's laughed and said "now mom is old: making furniture covers...get out the vinyl!"
    Originally posted by Carlie Wolf View Post
    They turned out really nice. I wonder if someone made them with scrappy stash squares and called them Doggie Chair Covers if they would sell at Craft Fairs?

Leave a comment:

• Bubby
    replied

Those are so nice, Terry! Such a great idea...I need covers on everything here.

Leave a comment:

• Carol336
    replied

Awesome Terry - but that really goes without saying - everything you do is awesome!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Cathy F
    replied

Very nice!

Leave a comment:

• Carlie Wolf
    replied

They turned out really nice. I wonder if someone made them with scrappy stash squares and called them Doggie Chair Covers if they would sell at Craft Fairs?

Leave a comment:

• Star lover
    replied

Brilliant......and stunning! You’re creativity always amazes me!

Leave a comment:

• MHG Winnower
    replied

What a great idea and, of course, clever and lovely work! Thanks for sharing how you made them, Terry.

Leave a comment:

• Simply Quilting
    replied

I like them. They are nice and practical.

Leave a comment:

• jjkaiser
    replied

GT you are so clever I can't stand it! Always come up with such good ideas. These are great!!

Leave a comment:

• TMP
    replied

What a wonderful idea. I like the colors you choose . Since you can wash them it would be good for people with pets that insist on sitting on the furniture with dirty paws.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X