new covers for my new chairs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: new covers for my new chairs

I have no doubt that someone would want them. I think you would have to have a chair at the fair to show how it fits. I also think that paying attention to the color trends in furniture and patterns would make a difference too. Of course, my DD's laughed and said "now mom is old: making furniture covers...get out the vinyl!"
    Originally posted by Carlie Wolf View Post
    They turned out really nice. I wonder if someone made them with scrappy stash squares and called them Doggie Chair Covers if they would sell at Craft Fairs?
    Walk in peace with the Lord by your side.
    Terry

Comment

They look beautiful and practical. It reminds me that I have to make 2 cat quilts for the seats of our new chairs. While I don't mind the cats sitting on them when we are not, I don't like having my butt covered with cat hairs.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

They look wonderful. Thank you for the instructions, as I do have a dog and may have cats again in the future who like to be on the couch and other places that are not easy to clean.

Comment

Beautiful work and a fantastic idea, you leave us admired every time you show us your work we want to continue seeing everything you do to be able to congratulate you

Comment

Such a great idea!

Comment

Beautiful, Terry! (p.s. Happy Birthday!)

Comment

Working...
              X