• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GuitarGramma
    replied
    Re: BGB and PM bag

Originally posted by midnightline View Post
    Well, I found the pattern on Craftsy a while back, but Bluprint appears to have purged the seller. I'm sure you can find it via google though...

As for Make-A-Zipper, MSQC carries several colors (though not the full line): https://www.missouriquiltco.com/shop...=make-a-zipper
    I'm sew glad you posted this link. I'd never heard of Make-a-Zipper before. What a great product!

Leave a comment:

• midnightline
    replied

Originally posted by cv quilter View Post
    I've never heard of the Puppet Mother Bag....Where did you find a pattern? And I've also never heard of rolls of Make a Zipper. Guess I better find out about these things. : - )
    Well, I found the pattern on Craftsy a while back, but Bluprint appears to have purged the seller. I'm sure you can find it via google though...

As for Make-A-Zipper, MSQC carries several colors (though not the full line): https://www.missouriquiltco.com/shop...=make-a-zipper

Leave a comment:

• geegeequilts
    replied

I haven't made any kind of bags but I did make a backpack from Lazy Girl Designs. Pattern was Chelsea I think. Didn't stress over all the steps & it turned out pretty nice.

Gina

Leave a comment:

• Bubby
    replied

Those are really nice bags. I can see that they would hold loads of supplies.

Leave a comment:

• cv quilter
    replied

I've never heard of the Puppet Mother Bag....Where did you find a pattern? And I've also never heard of rolls of Make a Zipper. Guess I better find out about these things. : - )

Leave a comment:

• midnightline
    replied

I love my BGB, use it every day, actually, but especially love it when I go to a class. Cannot believe all the STUFF it holds.
    Yeah, I received one from wrlquilts via Secret Santa 2017. I took it to my last retreat and it held almost everything I needed. My mom was jealous and asked me to make her one for Christmas, so I did (though hers has 4 zipper pockets and mine only has 3).

The Puppet Mother bag holds even more stuff - you can even fit your BGB in between the zipper pockets. This bag has a full 7 pockets plus the areas in between.

One thing I can't recommend enough is rolls of Make-a-zipper if you're going to be making these bags. There are so many zippers to install!

Leave a comment:

• cv quilter
    replied

Originally posted by midnightline View Post
    Here are the last of my project finishes over the holidays, a bionic gear bag and puppet mother bag.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]157001[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]157000[/ATTACH]
    I've been looking at the BONGO bag..bigger and better and wondering about making it. I love my BGB, use it every day, actually, but especially love it when I go to a class. Cannot believe all the STUFF it holds.
    Edit: I have made 4, one for me and one for my daughter, DIL, and granddaughter. I don't know if any of them have used theirs. They are not quilters. Just thought they would use them for SOMETHING : - )
    Last edited by cv quilter; January 9, 2019, 03:53 PM.

Leave a comment:

• KPH
    replied

Those are great looking bags!

One day, one day I'm going to jump on the bag bandwagon. They scare me.

Leave a comment:

• Patty J
    replied

Your bags a very nice looking, I have some cute fabric that I want to make into a bag, but have to finish several other projects first. But you are tempting me to make at least one.

Leave a comment:

• midnightline
    started a topic BGB and PM bag

BGB and PM bag

Here are the last of my project finishes over the holidays, a bionic gear bag and puppet mother bag.

Bgb2.jpgBgb1.jpg
Working...
X