BGB and PM bag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BGB and PM bag

Here are the last of my project finishes over the holidays, a bionic gear bag and puppet mother bag.

Bgb2.jpgBgb1.jpg

Re: BGB and PM bag

Your bags a very nice looking, I have some cute fabric that I want to make into a bag, but have to finish several other projects first. But you are tempting me to make at least one.

Comment

Those are great looking bags!

One day, one day I'm going to jump on the bag bandwagon. They scare me.
      Katrina
      “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

Originally posted by midnightline View Post
        Here are the last of my project finishes over the holidays, a bionic gear bag and puppet mother bag.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]157001[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]157000[/ATTACH]
        I've been looking at the BONGO bag..bigger and better and wondering about making it. I love my BGB, use it every day, actually, but especially love it when I go to a class. Cannot believe all the STUFF it holds.
        Edit: I have made 4, one for me and one for my daughter, DIL, and granddaughter. I don't know if any of them have used theirs. They are not quilters. Just thought they would use them for SOMETHING : - )
        Last edited by cv quilter; January 9, 2019, 03:53 PM.
        A day patched with quilting Seldom unravels Sharon

Comment

I love my BGB, use it every day, actually, but especially love it when I go to a class. Cannot believe all the STUFF it holds.
          Yeah, I received one from wrlquilts via Secret Santa 2017. I took it to my last retreat and it held almost everything I needed. My mom was jealous and asked me to make her one for Christmas, so I did (though hers has 4 zipper pockets and mine only has 3).

The Puppet Mother bag holds even more stuff - you can even fit your BGB in between the zipper pockets. This bag has a full 7 pockets plus the areas in between.

One thing I can't recommend enough is rolls of Make-a-zipper if you're going to be making these bags. There are so many zippers to install!

Comment

I've never heard of the Puppet Mother Bag....Where did you find a pattern? And I've also never heard of rolls of Make a Zipper. Guess I better find out about these things. : - )
            A day patched with quilting Seldom unravels Sharon

Comment

Those are really nice bags. I can see that they would hold loads of supplies.
              sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

I haven't made any kind of bags but I did make a backpack from Lazy Girl Designs. Pattern was Chelsea I think. Didn't stress over all the steps & it turned out pretty nice.

Gina

Comment

Originally posted by cv quilter View Post
                  I've never heard of the Puppet Mother Bag....Where did you find a pattern? And I've also never heard of rolls of Make a Zipper. Guess I better find out about these things. : - )
                  Well, I found the pattern on Craftsy a while back, but Bluprint appears to have purged the seller. I'm sure you can find it via google though...

As for Make-A-Zipper, MSQC carries several colors (though not the full line): https://www.missouriquiltco.com/shop...=make-a-zipper

Comment

Originally posted by midnightline View Post
                    Well, I found the pattern on Craftsy a while back, but Bluprint appears to have purged the seller. I'm sure you can find it via google though...

As for Make-A-Zipper, MSQC carries several colors (though not the full line): https://www.missouriquiltco.com/shop...=make-a-zipper
                    I'm sew glad you posted this link. I'd never heard of Make-a-Zipper before. What a great product!
                    Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

Comment

Working...
                    X