Melinda's Pink Ribbon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Melinda's Pink Ribbon

Well, I was the dingy that forgot to take pictures. Russell sent photos of "His" Pretty Pink Quilt. Such a tease!

thumbnail_IMG_20181205_200310215.jpg

Melinda's quilt 2.jpg

You can see Russell's Cornered Drunkard's Path peeking out from under Mel's quilt.

I'm glad Melinda got it today. Russell says she isn't feeling to well tonight. I hope and pray she hasn't gone back to work too soon. I know the kids at school will encourage her, but she'll over extend if she's not careful.
    Katrina
    “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Re: Melinda's Pink Ribbon

It's a beautiful quilt, and will be comforting. It's so important to take the time needed to recover.

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

That's a pretty quilt, Kat.
      sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

I was tickled it didn't clash with her pink bedroom because her favorite chair is to the left of her bed. She can sit, wrap up and watch the birds or the dare devil squirrels eating at the bird feeder hanging from the huge tree in their back yard. It's about 25' in the air and level with her rocker.

Don't you know he just loves lowering it down to fill it back up every other day!
        Katrina
        “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

Yes please tell her there is no rush. Take it easy and let herself be taken care of. Love the quilt
          sigpic my goal is to be as good a person as my dogs already think I am

Comment

Love the pink ribbon! Great job. Tell Melinda to try & take it easy.

Gina

Comment

Working...
            X