under my needle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

under my needle

This is what was under my needle for the past couple of days. The free pattern was just for the block, now I have to figure out something to do with them. Plus they were suppos

gure out what happened, Oh well, They were great fun to do. I've got 9 blocks in all and I'm open to suggestions for a use for them

trees2.jpg

trees1.jpg

Re: under my needle

A table runner?
    Katrina
    “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

I was thinking table runner too. How about mug rugs and use them as gifts?
      🌺 Lorie

Comment

I love them and it would make a nice quilt. Look up Donna Jordan's Ponderosa Pines pattern and tutorial, that would give you an idea how a quilt would look with the trees. I plan to do this one myself.
        sigpicLinda :icon_wave:

Comment

Really cute! I like the table runner idea. You could set the trees so everyone can see them upright from their side of the table ! The 9th one could be a gift of a mug rug???? Oo make one more and border two for the ends (I'm making an assumption that your table may be rectangular!
          “Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.” ― John Muir
          “We can be many things in this life, choose to be kind!” ― author unknown

Comment

Carol, where did you find the pattern? I can see this as a whole table cloth, start for a stocking, or a table runner.

Comment

Make one more... you have 5 Table runners for Christmas gifts. Use two per runner, on ends with tree tops facing in, and a strip middle section, with Christmas fabrics or scrappy 4 patch middle section, Charm squares...

Keep one, gift the others!

Comment

PS Where is the pattern?

Comment

It's actually a craftsy tutorial.....here is the link

https://www.craftsy.com/quilting/art...e-quilt-block/

Comment

How about putting them together as a tree skirt?
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X